villybob

Mar 24, 2020
You might need to go to the "Tower of Dread" now, to advance the story.
It is through the mountains, which is North of the goblin forest.

Placing a copy of walkthoughs here.
I did, even Erevi is already pregnant. I don't know, I pass more than 10 days and nothing happen with Ziva or anybody. Thank you anyway

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Make sure you get a blowjob from the bat breeder at the first opportunity (middle contraption).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Emde

Nov 8, 2019
in the "some exciment for frida" quest
When I enter the store, we talk to the shopkeeper about the blue outfit, but when we finish talking, there is no outfit to buy in the corner of the shop.
If you go up to the top mannequins where there looks like its space... and face right or left and click... you get the outfit available to buy I think. When you do... the mannequin appears. Or at least... did for me I think. It must be a bug.

user1838484737373

Feb 23, 2019
Hey guys, I’ve completed waystons part 2 and I’m on date with Beth, but I need erevi to teach me the spell, it says I require a crystallised egg to give to erevi, I already have 4, 2 from the cave and 2 from the bat breeder but when I go up to her there is no option to give an egg to her, she only wants to breed, what do i do?

also I’ve checked the walkthrough, nothing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, I’ve completed waystons part 2 and I’m on date with Beth, but I need erevi to teach me the spell, it says I require a crystallised egg to give to erevi, I already have 4, 2 from the cave and 2 from the bat breeder but when I go up to her there is no option to give an egg to her, she only wants to breed, what do i do?

also I’ve checked the walkthrough, nothing.
Normally she asks you to build a cryp for her child before offering to teach you... the Quest was originally included before your child would magically grow up to become an instant adult...

Dec 25, 2017
does anyone have a save after the crown of qetesh and before journey to the swamp quests? my old hdd fried so i lost a lot of important files.

user1838484737373

Feb 23, 2019
Normally she asks you to build a cryp for her child before offering to teach you... the Quest was originally included before your child would magically grow up to become an instant adult...
Yes, but she’s grown up know and I done waystones part 2 with her. I’ve built the cryp but she never offered to teach me and now when I go on to my quest log it says give crystallised egg to Erevi which she doesn’t ask for.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, but she’s grown up know and I done waystones part 2 with her. I’ve built the cryp but she never offered to teach me and now when I go on to my quest log it says give crystallised egg to Erevi which she doesn’t ask for.
Last time I started this quest you just had to talk to her with the crystalized egg in your inventory

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes