danomator

Jan 21, 2020
FML what else is edited out because of it and where can I get the file ?
you don't need to download the file. you can also just create a textfile in the www folder and name it Censorship.txt and inside the file write the word "Off". as soon as the game sees this it will be uncensored. the files are already in the game it just needs this txt file with the word Off to unlock them.

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
sex in the rented house...
3some with Victoria (mayor's wife)
3some with Erevi at the end of waystone (technically Erevi is just making sure the succubus gets creampied)
when you talk to the succubus on her bed, she is masturbating instead of dreaming,
the file also unlocks shakala's daughter
it's on the first page
Is this possible before you become mayor ?

DerJohannes

May 21, 2018
Sooo im stuck with Alice Quest:"Wedding Wrecker ", i looked into the Walkthrough and it seems i need to get Johan drunk, but even if his Carriage is outside he isnt in the Tavern, there is a spot at the lower left Table were i cant go, like if there is something so im assuming its him, but i cant see him, and i cant talk to alice, so its probably a bug, so did someone else encounter it? is there a way to fix this or to skip this? i dont rly want to play the game again up to this point since it took rly long to play it(I have 47 Quest completet), if im right i can just skip alice without needing her for the rest of the quest but it would be bad to let these scenes untouched

Ok it fixes itself somehow, just progressed with another quest and there he is so its fine now

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sooo im stuck with Alice Quest:"Wedding Wrecker ", i looked into the Walkthrough and it seems i need to get Johan drunk, but even if his Carriage is outside he isnt in the Tavern, there is a spot at the lower left Table were i cant go, like if there is something so im assuming its him, but i cant see him, and i cant talk to alice, so its probably a bug, so did someone else encounter it? is there a way to fix this or to skip this? i dont rly want to play the game again up to this point since it took rly long to play it(I have 47 Quest completet), if im right i can just skip alice without needing her for the rest of the quest but it would be bad to let these scenes untouched

Ok it fixes itself somehow, just progressed with another quest and there he is so its fine now
I hink his appearnce is based on time of the day... he should only be inside the Tavern dureing the early evening... as before he is doing business and after he sleeps

Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
Hey guys, I'm seemingly stuck on the Waypoints II Quest. I found and activated all the waypoints before I even got this quest, even the one in the Shrine of the Ancient. And even took out the stone beside the shrine of the Ancient waypoint and gave it to Erevi, and after a scene, she asks me about the progress and MC just says "No mistress, not yet!" I went to each waypoint a couple more times to make sure all 6 of them were activated (including the ancient shrine). There is no mention of a 'Travel Spell' or anything.

All 6 waypoints are up and activated, the stone next to the Shrine of the Ancient waypoint has been handed over to Erevi and I keep getting the same "No mistress". And at this point i'm starting to worry that me finding the waypoints, especially the one in the ancient shrine, BEFORE the quest, might have fucked things up for me. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Hey guys, I'm seemingly stuck on the Waypoints II Quest. I found and activated all the waypoints before I even got this quest, even the one in the Shrine of the Ancient. And even took out the stone beside the shrine of the Ancient waypoint and gave it to Erevi, and after a scene, she asks me about the progress and MC just says "No mistress, not yet!" I went to each waypoint a couple more times to make sure all 6 of them were activated (including the ancient shrine). There is no mention of a 'Travel Spell' or anything.

All 6 waypoints are up and activated, the stone next to the Shrine of the Ancient waypoint has been handed over to Erevi and I keep getting the same "No mistress". And at this point i'm starting to worry that me finding the waypoints, especially the one in the ancient shrine, BEFORE the quest, might have fucked things up for me. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
can you list the waystones you activated? some aren't needed for that

Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
can you list the waystones you activated? some aren't needed for that
1. The Western Crossroads
2. The lost Valley [Near Qetesh's Temple - South of Weirdwood]
3. The tower of death [ A little bit to the south of the tower entrance]
4. The goblin forest [Somewhere in the southeastern part of the forest]
5. Mia and her grandmother's house [East of their house]
6. And finally the Shrine of the Ancient. [Past the puzzle which i had already completed] [Intact waystone also recovered from the wall next to this waypoint and handed over]

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
1. The Western Crossroads
2. The lost Valley [Near Qetesh's Temple - South of Weirdwood]
3. The tower of death [ A little bit to the south of the tower entrance]
4. The goblin forest [Somewhere in the southeastern part of the forest]
5. Mia and her grandmother's house [East of their house]
6. And finally the Shrine of the Ancient. [Past the puzzle which i had already completed] [Intact waystone also recovered from the wall next to this waypoint and handed over]
Those are all needed for the quest.
Question: Did you also take the tablet from the waystone near the tower of dread? That would have been the first thing you would have needed to do, before going on the quest.

Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
Those are all needed for the quest.
Question: Did you also take the tablet from the waystone near the tower of dread? That would have been the first thing you would have needed to do, before going on the quest.
[Oh Tower of Dread* my bad lul] And yes I did, the 'Worn Waystone Tablet' i believe it's called :/ It's still in my Inventory though, under 'Key Items', not sure how.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
[Oh Tower of Dread* my bad lul] And yes I did, the 'Worn Waystone Tablet' i believe it's called :/ It's still in my Inventory though, under 'Key Items', not sure how.
I am unable to think of anything else. Sorry, guess I am not much help on this.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes