Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
Did you give the tablet to Erevi?
That's just it though, the only interaction with Erevi is her asking me if I made progress, and the MC repeating "No mistress, not yet!" even though i have the 'worn waystone tablet' in my inventory. She simply doesn't even recognize me having the tablet. But she recognized me having the 'Intact waystone tablet' from the shrine of the ancient, leading up to a scene with her.

This is all so weird :|

Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
did you try interacting with the waystone but not using the spell?
I don't posses the spell yet. That's where I think i'm bugging out, Erevi hasn't given me the spell yet, even though i have all the waypoints activated. I'm not sure if the game recognizes that or if me finding the shrine beforehand [before the quest] fucked the whole thing up.

Right now, I interact with a waypoint, the MC just goes "I have no idea how to use this thing".

Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
I don't posses the spell yet. That's where I think i'm bugging out, Erevi hasn't given me the spell yet, even though i have all the waypoints activated. I'm not sure if the game recognizes that or if me finding the shrine beforehand [before the quest] fucked the whole thing up.

Right now, I interact with a waypoint, the MC just goes "I have no idea how to use this thing".
In my Quest logger, there are three conditions for this quest.

1. Activate 6 waystones [ MARKED - NOT COMPLETED- ]
2. Find more clues on how to operate the waystones [MARKED COMPLETED]
3. Return the tablet to Erevi [MARKED COMPLETED]

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In my Quest logger, there are three conditions for this quest.

1. Activate 6 waystones [ MARKED - NOT COMPLETED- ]
2. Find more clues on how to operate the waystones [MARKED COMPLETED]
3. Return the tablet to Erevi [MARKED COMPLETED]
I am surprised that it's possible to activate the way stones without knowledge how to do so... erevi is afterall the one who tells us to use crystalized eggs on them... and that ugly surprises can come up by doing so
There are 8 waystones right now.

View attachment 614369
Yeah but the Quest only accounts to the ones mentioned... as the others were included much later

Reactions: RedZone30

Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
I am surprised that it's possible to activate the way stones without knowledge how to do so... erevi is afterall the one who tells us to use crystalized eggs on them... and that ugly surprises can come up by doing so

Yeah but the Quest only accounts to the ones mentioned... as the others were included much later
I was a bit puzzled as well, I don't know how all the other ones got activated, i remember just exploring and interacting with all the waystones, I mean you come across them a lot before this quest is even brought up. But all of the above-mentioned waystones are now lit-up and the MC's only interaction with them is - "I have no idea how to use this thing". All the tablets are submitted. All the waystones are glowing, 6 of these atleast.

Yup, perhaps it helps to solve other quests first.
Maybe, i'll try it, see where it goes. Not much else i can do. Maybe if i progress the story enough to get access to the rest of the waystones, and then activate them, then proceed to check in with Erevi again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was a bit puzzled as well, I don't know how all the other ones got activated, i remember just exploring and interacting with all the waystones, I mean you come across them a lot before this quest is even brought up. But all of the above-mentioned waystones are now lit-up and the MC's only interaction with them is - "I have no idea how to use this thing". All the tablets are submitted. All the waystones are glowing, 6 of these atleast.

Maybe, i'll try it, see where it goes. Not much else i can do. Maybe if i progress the story enough to get access to the rest of the waystones, and then activate them, then proceed to check in with Erevi again.
I am afraid you broke the Quest by acting against the devs logic... originally the Waystones only became available with that Quest, and you wouldn't even interact/activate them before haveing that Quest... I remember the MC commenting it looks like an old monument, but without further intel it wasn't interesting for him

Reactions: RedZone30

Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
I am afraid you broke the Quest by acting against the devs logic... originally the Waystones only became available with that Quest, and you wouldn't even interact/activate them before haveing that Quest... I remember the MC commenting it looks like an old monument, but without further intel it wasn't interesting for him
Ah, I was afraid it might be that. Man that's a shame for the amount of hours this play-through took. Guess i'll just have to split-screen the walkthrough and the game, and follow it word-for-word, LUL i'm a bit salty tbh.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ah, I was afraid it might be that. Man that's a shame for the amount of hours this play-through took. Guess i'll just have to split-screen the walkthrough and the game, and follow it word-for-word, LUL i'm a bit salty tbh.
I think that's overdoing it aswell... normally you can't start certain Quests and it's related Events without fulfilling all requirements (like previous Quests or meeting certain characters)

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Well i gave her the dress and she was cleaning up the mess she made of her pet rabbit but nothing after that, I went and checked on the bat breeder but she wasn't down there nor was she down there later, in my log the quest is complete
Did you have a bat breeder already? Also, do you have the uncensor patch in use? That sounds a lot like what happened to me during my first play-through. I never stunned a bat breeder, so I never brought one to Erevi, so I never had one in the dungeon... but the quest still got triggered.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Frida has given birth to first child. Had to clear the attic and order beds, Quest says talk to Frida. Kid is in the crib and Frida is in bed. Can't interact with her. Bed prompt only gives sleep. Going on 5 days now. Beds have not been brought to the house yet.

Don't remember having this problem when played before. Been able to talk to every woman after they gave birth but not Frida. Any thoughts appreciated.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Frida has given birth to first child. Had to clear the attic and order beds, Quest says talk to Frida. Kid is in the crib and Frida is in bed. Can't interact with her. Bed prompt only gives sleep. Going on 5 days now. Beds have not been brought to the house yet.

Don't remember having this problem when played before. Been able to talk to every woman after they gave birth but not Frida. Any thoughts appreciated.
did you actually buy the beds?

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

The carpenter should ask you to help him deliver the beds, so there should be a cutscene doing that

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019

From what I remember, the beds arrive when you come back from Frida's sister's wedding

Reactions: sfergerg39585
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes