Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Personally, I prefer to start afresh with each update.
Refresh my memory.
Maybe try something different.
New quests & events fill in the time waiting for births etc.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for all the inputs. Finally got Frida out of he comma. Bought her the blue outfit & had sex on table. How do you get her to wear it again. If ask for sex inside house or by garden only results in her wearing the white outfit.

Also I was wandering if anyone else might have noticed that the MC has a vagina beneath his balls. If not, why does my MC have one. I think there is more to him than we know about. He definitely has too may parts. Thanks for any input.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for all the inputs. Finally got Frida out of he comma. Bought her the blue outfit & had sex on table. How do you get her to wear it again. If ask for sex inside house or by garden only results in her wearing the white outfit.

Also I was wandering if anyone else might have noticed that the MC has a vagina beneath his balls. If not, why does my MC have one. I think there is more to him than we know about. He definitely has too may parts. Thanks for any input.
I think she'll offer again if she gets bored by the old routine or if you just ignore her a few days (sleep in her bed every now and than though or your relationship drops)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Pictures or it didn't happen... :)

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018

Hi again!

I hope you guys have managed to keep sane despite all the things going on lately? Anyway, I thought I'd give you another small sneak peek at the upcoming build.

Work on PQ has been progressing fairly well. I'm nearly done with the fifth and final scene, and several of the scenes have been modified to take pregnancy into account as well.

I've also added the new map sections to the game and remapped a few existing ones (not sure you'll really notice the change, it's more to do with collision mapping and making those map sections look less flat).

I've also started with a little bit of scripting, but I likely have 95% left to do:-(. I'll likely encounter the need to make some additional cutscenes as scripting progresses, so I'm not completely done rendering, but the vast majority is done.

I think it's going to be tough to complete it before the end of the month, but I'll do my best. Also I received a lot of great feedback from the test version last time. So I think I'll be releasing a test version to patrons this time around as well. However, in order to limit the group a bit (and to give them a bonus reward) I'll likely only release the test version for the Nergalites. Once I've fixed any bugs that popped up during the test run, the game will be released to all/both tiers as usual.

To summarize: Progress is going well, but a release is likely at least 2, most likely 3 weeks away.

Have a nice day everyone!

Tinkerer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saesfe

Aug 9, 2017
Is there anyway to triger pickuprock event guys or it just pure luck. I tried many times but never see they play this game in giant's villages.

Baddman

Jan 23, 2018

Hi again!

I hope you guys have managed to keep sane despite all the things going on lately? Anyway, I thought I'd give you another small sneak peek at the upcoming build.

Work on PQ has been progressing fairly well. I'm nearly done with the fifth and final scene, and several of the scenes have been modified to take pregnancy into account as well.

I've also added the new map sections to the game and remapped a few existing ones (not sure you'll really notice the change, it's more to do with collision mapping and making those map sections look less flat).

I've also started with a little bit of scripting, but I likely have 95% left to do:-(. I'll likely encounter the need to make some additional cutscenes as scripting progresses, so I'm not completely done rendering, but the vast majority is done.

I think it's going to be tough to complete it before the end of the month, but I'll do my best. Also I received a lot of great feedback from the test version last time. So I think I'll be releasing a test version to patrons this time around as well. However, in order to limit the group a bit (and to give them a bonus reward) I'll likely only release the test version for the Nergalites. Once I've fixed any bugs that popped up during the test run, the game will be released to all/both tiers as usual.

To summarize: Progress is going well, but a release is likely at least 2, most likely 3 weeks away.

Have a nice day everyone!

Tinkerer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perfection, can't wait ...

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Thanks, as if anyone would need another reason to be afraid of the spider girl.
something cute about spiders :
If you're in the right place at the right time—or wrong place at the wrong time, depending on how you look at it—you might just hear a slight purr coming from a Gladicosa gluosa. This species of spider (females) uses vibrations to court its mate. And while they can't actually hear anything, the vibrations produce a soft purring sound that can be heard by humans. Lucky us.

In an effort to court their love interests, male spiders will often give their female comrades gifts of dead insects wrapped in silky web. Actually, a more accurate description of these offerings would be "ransom payments" because female spiders who ended up with ungenerous partners were six times more likely to eat them after mating, according to one Biology Letters study.

Somehow spiders are able to capture animals as large as bats, and it's more common that you'd think. One study analyzed 50 incidences in which spiders successfully consumed bats. Researchers concluded that "bat-catching spiders have been reported from virtually every continent with the exception of Antarctica." Antarctica's looking better every second.

Female spiders take their jobs as mothers very seriously, even when they aren't the biological parent of a child. For example, all the female spiders in a colony of one South African species (called Stegodyphus dumicola) work together to tend to the young. Motherless spiders will go so far as to sacrifice themselves while feeding just to ensure that the children have enough food.
so the spider girl will :
1. purr
2. catch bats... so probably not advised to keep spide girl and bat breeder together
3 spider girl would take good care of MC's children

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
does any one know how to do the "A common enemy" quest?

or better yet does any one have WT for V1.91?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes