andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Before I download, two things. One, just how strong is the exhibitionist stuff? That is the main thing I want to download for, any game with significant exhib gets my attention. Two, the game isn't all giant boobs is it? All the previews show gag sized mega boobs, anyone of more modest, or dare I say petite girls in this?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Before I download, two things. One, just how strong is the exhibitionist stuff? That is the main thing I want to download for, any game with significant exhib gets my attention. Two, the game isn't all giant boobs is it? All the previews show gag sized mega boobs, anyone of more modest, or dare I say petite girls in this?
There is a halfling girl in the game. She looks like a minion. The game not only have big breast women also has normal women too. A minion sized elf in the game. Maybe a bit taller than the halfling girl. Goblin girls are in the game. They look quite nice. You can count them as petites I would say. Erevi's daughter is a petite. Demonic looking girl and there is Mia, a human female who is I wouldn't consider a petite but she looks quite nice I would say. She doesn't have big breast at all. Vampires are in the game and I think they don't have big breasts either. It's a quite nice game and there are many things for everybody (Well, not for gay men but for gay women but you got the point). That's what I can think of for now. Haven't played the game since the last release. The update is coming tomorrow. If you want to check it out download the compressed version so you can get some ideas about the girls and the game.

Reactions: Hypno_freak78

joh

Aug 20, 2017
i dont know if i said this or if anyone else has but i hope someone can make a mod for the game where you can rape the girls and make them keep quite with magic that would be differnt and kinda cool for this game and two more things who can train me to make a trap for the giant and the second thing is can we kill him so we dont have to keep doing it

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
oh boy it's sunday. i really hope tinkerer got everything figured out and the new version is ready for release. i love this game!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes