Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys in need your guidance once again i gave Mia a direwolf but im getting cockblocked by stupid granny any way i can see Mia again ???

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Really I couldn't get Ziva, Caleh and Rosa pregnant no matter how hard i tried
yeah because it's not possible yet lol.
lets make a list:

NPC's that can get pregnant and give birth:

-Erevi
-Frida
-Mia
-Viktoria
-Shakala
-your daughter with her
-Sequoia

NPC's that can get pregnant but not give birth (yet):

-Alice
-Gwynneth
-Liandra
-Maghda
-Erevis Succubus daughter
-Vixenatrix

NPC's that can't (yet) get pregnant
-Beth
-all 3 vampire sisters
-Caleah
-Ziva
-Rosa
-Fridas sister

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 584847

hey guys, sorry to bother but i cant find a full walkthrough. the only ones i can find is either for version 0.67 or something, or for version 1.91 specificly... isnt there a full one?

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
hey guys, sorry to bother but i cant find a full walkthrough. the only ones i can find is either for version 0.67 or something, or for version 1.91 specificly... isnt there a full one?
there is literally one in the folder next to the .exe as a pdf with EVERYTHING until 1.81 and a seperate for the new stuff that happened from 1.81 to 1.91 lol.
But here ya go:

Reactions: mynamez2

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Not sure here... the Potion is supposed to raise the chance of conception at the minimum requirement that 2 fertile members of the opposite sex are engaged in an act... but Vampires don't ovulate otherwise being a female Vampire would be close to a death sentence once a month if they aren't pregnant or have several victims to feed on... and if they were to get pregnant they'd require a constant supply of victims to feed herself and the Baby.
But I gues we can ignore all that if it means more Preggos for our Hero ;) :cool:
I sense a great quest on the horizon

D

Deleted member 584847

there is literally one in the folder next to the .exe as a pdf with EVERYTHING until 1.81 and a seperate for the new stuff that happened from 1.81 to 1.91 lol.
But here ya go:
thank you lol. I looked everywhere but didnt looked inside the folder itself, stupid... thanks :D

D

Deleted member 584847

Hey.
So uhm... Based on the walkthrough, the witch should give me a quest about rebuilding the temple of Qetesh, after I get the chalice from the ruins but the only option I have now with her is ask her to milk me, nothing else. Are there some requirements for this quest to pop up, such as players lvl or progress in other quests? the only pre-requisite thing mentioned in the walkthrough is the quest "temple of Qetesh".

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey.
So uhm... Based on the walkthrough, the witch should give me a quest about rebuilding the temple of Qetesh, after I get the chalice from the ruins but the only option I have now with her is ask her to milk me, nothing else. Are there some requirements for this quest to pop up, such as players lvl or progress in other quests? the only pre-requisite thing mentioned in the walkthrough is the quest "temple of Qetesh".
"when in doubt blow up shit"... no wait that was another game :devilish:
in this one there are 2 character arcs that could be considered the main story. If you are stuck with any of the girls try exploring the world and maybe find and help the other main girl... the Walkthrough should give you enough hints on which girls are meant and where to find them... if you don't like exploring yourself that is

D

Deleted member 584847

"when in doubt blow up shit"... no wait that was another game :devilish:
in this one there are 2 character arcs that could be considered the main story. If you are stuck with any of the girls try exploring the world and maybe find and help the other main girl... the Walkthrough should give you enough hints on which girls are meant and where to find them... if you don't like exploring yourself that is
so... Im probably dumb but is it like, if you side with Erevi then I cant persue the Qetesh line? and if I side with Qetesh then I cant join Erevi?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No... both storylines intercept and require the others to proceed to reach the next stage... several side characters are also dependant on either of those 2 to proceed before they can advance

lupo89

Apr 30, 2019
I don't mind waiting a week, but out of curiosity, do we usually get the members version leaked here or are we good boys who don't upload until it's available to all?
I only discovered the game a month ago, so I don't know if there are 5 € patreons, but I hope so
I think it's worth it

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I only discovered the game a month ago, so I don't know if there are 5 € patreons, but I hope so
I think it's worth it
the start post of this threat got its patreon and discord server aswell
but i can hardly wait for the spider girl.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes