Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is this game worth it?
It's got its flaws and bugs but the premise and scenes are good. Likeable characters, good art but some hard ass spots here and there but overall i think its worth it but maybe hold off untill the next update drops in 2-3 weeks. Be sure to get the incest "patch" for it though as it will block progression if you don't.
Oh and a walkthrough is included in the zip and is quite good mostly but you may still need to post here for some things.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018
Is this game worth it?
Are you here for a quick fap? If yes then this game is not for you. Do you want to invest time into the game? Then yes this game is good. Story is the most important thing in this game. Once you understand the story, become one with the MC this game will give you the ultimate pleasure. This game is the best, but only if you show a bit of patience with the character and grow with it as the story grows.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Don't worry. We will get a vampire update at some point. So there is still hope.
but as long as they stay undead pregnancy is not an option (atleast if you stay close to the Legends).
so the only chance would be to turn them back into humans I suppose.... hence no pregnant Vampires

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
but as long as they stay undead pregnancy is not an option (atleast if you stay close to the Legends).
so the only chance would be to turn them back into humans I suppose.... hence no pregnant Vampires
This is probably insider info, but last time I checked with Tinkerer, the extreme fertility potion is the cure-all to everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balmung85

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is probably insider info, but last time I checked with Tinkerer, the extreme fertility potion is the cure-all to everything.
Not sure here... the Potion is supposed to raise the chance of conception at the minimum requirement that 2 fertile members of the opposite sex are engaged in an act... but Vampires don't ovulate otherwise being a female Vampire would be close to a death sentence once a month if they aren't pregnant or have several victims to feed on... and if they were to get pregnant they'd require a constant supply of victims to feed herself and the Baby.
But I gues we can ignore all that if it means more Preggos for our Hero ;) :cool:

proximity67

Apr 22, 2020
I'm stuck on Frida's sister mission. When I get her sister to Frida's house to help her giving birth, Frida is in her bedroom and it's locked. That's because I didn't do the padlock mission before. Now I'm stuck in the house and can't go outside because Frida's sister kindly reminds me that Frida is giving birth. Honestly, I couldn't guess that interacting a door may start a quest that is crucial. My previous save is 5 hours ago. Please fix it on the next update.

6pniu

Dec 5, 2017
Any news from Tinkerer??

Yes, I know I'm late..those last 10% always take waaay longer than expected. But the end is finally in sight now. I hope to finish my draft tomorrow, so I can start playtesting on Sunday.
The plan is to release the test version for Nergalites on Friday 15th of May. If nothing too time consuming pops up during the testing a more polished version will be released for all patrons on the following Tuesday or Wednesday.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Tinkerer

apachepro

Oct 5, 2017

Yes, I know I'm late..those last 10% always take waaay longer than expected. But the end is finally in sight now. I hope to finish my draft tomorrow, so I can start playtesting on Sunday.
The plan is to release the test version for Nergalites on Friday 15th of May. If nothing too time consuming pops up during the testing a more polished version will be released for all patrons on the following Tuesday or Wednesday.

Tinkerer
why is the picture not loading?

iBlackFox

Jun 9, 2018

Tinkerer
You are a hero bro!
thanks

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes