gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Are there anyone that actually enjoy the female orc scenes? Rosy are up there with her since I dont find like midgets attractive but at least she resemble human so I can at least skim through her scene. But I serious can't look at the orcs and have to put my full attention on the texts. That thing is so ugly at first I thought it was just for giggles but then I realize the author is serious about her... Does any have pic of her before she was remade? Since I just played this game recently, Im really curious how bade she look like before.

I certainly don't want Tinkerer to waste time to update content for her, or at least give us the option to skip her sex scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Are there anyone that actually enjoy the female orc scenes? Rosy are up there with her since I dont find like midgets attractive but at least she resemble human so I can at least skim through her scene. But I serious can't look at the orcs and have to put my full attention on the texts. That thing is so ugly at first I thought it was just for giggles but then I realize the author is serious about her... Does any have pic of her before she was remade? Since I just played this game recently, Im really curious how bade she look like before.

I certainly don't want Tinkerer to waste time to update content for her, or at least give us the option to skip her sex scene.
you're talking about Maghda the ogre.... ors have yet yo be added...and yes, Maghda has quite the fanbase. to be fair, the reworked version was quite pretty but Tinkerer decided to leave that for another ogress... wink wink nudge nudge

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

there is fan base for maghda the ogre, even bigger than i suspected when the poll for the voting was on the reworked model.
Even so she got a rework but tinkerer turned a notch back on her to keep bit of the older version on her. and because of that he can use even more pretty version for a younger ogre model
1588757159660.png

also Rosy has decent fanbase because lately i hear more and more request for her or when she got new scenes.

• Hey there

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you're talking about Maghda the ogre.... ors have yet yo be added...and yes, Maghda has quite the fanbase. to be fair, the reworked version was quite pretty but Tinkerer decided to leave that for another ogress... wink wink nudge nudge
I think he is referring to Shakala (a Goblin), as she is green and smaller than a human (he talks about midgets).
Some of her content was remade in the last Update aswell.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
I think he is referring to Shakala (a Goblin), as she is green and smaller than a human (he talks about midgets).
Some of her content was remade in the last Update aswell.
Sorry, I was talking about Maghda, I actually like Shakala but not the other two goblins breeders, because, again, they're quite small.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
there is fan base for maghda the ogre, even bigger than i suspected when the poll for the voting was on the reworked model.
Even so she got a rework but tinkerer turned a notch back on her to keep bit of the older version on her. and because of that he can use even more pretty version for a younger ogre model
View attachment 646758

also Rosy has decent fanbase because lately i hear more and more request for her or when she got new scenes.
Thanks for the info, do you happen to know which characters are the most popular girls among the fans?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for the info, do you happen to know which characters are the most popular girls among the fans?
still think Victoria is the poster girl of the game, cant realy say someone disliked her on the discord.
than its just what people like and dislike. think at the moment the least favored would be the dragon woman.
just because nothing realy is done for her.

Reactions: gdpe359

Charlie White

Aug 12, 2017
"Is there a way to remove children? Or have them grow up to make room for more? "

Have them grow-up so we can have sex with them too - just like our daemon daughter plz.

Charlie White

Aug 12, 2017
More children will mean a bigger army at the end of the game that the foreshadowing alluded to about the soon to come invasion from the other kingdom that the dead mayor's son returned from... Need to have more sex with daughters and need girls who only get pregnant to drop the kids so they can be pregnant again. Plus, when are we going to meet the rest of the Elf society to knock up the girl at the well's family?

• Red Heart

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
There seems to be a problem with the game. For some reason, Victoria doesn't seem to give birth after 20 days and i waited for over 50 days during the second pregnancy.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes