MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Changed the old Shakala wedding scene. There is now an optional boy-girl scene in addition/instead of the existing gangbang scene.

oh wow Tinkerer finally relented huh
guess he and some people are really upset about those changes

JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
So far have only gone into the new Erevi quests, but it seems that the spider lady doesnt get pregnant ( Creepy Crawlies) no matter what must have used like 12 super fertility potions and nothing. Walkthrough says shell get pregnant and lay an egg after a week. Except she doesnt for me.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
2.00?? so is this games story finished or is it alot left?
Nah it's not finished, but there's 14 hours of content there already (from my personal playtime), and it keeps getting better with every update!
Also the story is malleable enough to add as much new content as you want, so it might be a while before it's complete, but it's already so good that that's not a reason to hold off.

Reactions: sunaboz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Before I play I read conflicting posts.

The Genre tab says avoidable ntr and the posts say you have to unavoidably whore out members of your harem including shackala and mia.

Can someone elaborate?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

The Genre tab says avoidable ntr and the posts say you have to unavoidably whore out members of your harem including shackala and mia.

Can someone elaborate?
The wedding scene for Shakala used to be she banged the whole tribe but that got changed.

As for Mia, no idea. She's one of my least faves and I barely remember her stuff. I know there is a scene with some goblins at the start and you can either let them do their thing or stop them.

That's as much as I remember.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
So far have only gone into the new Erevi quests, but it seems that the spider lady doesnt get pregnant ( Creepy Crawlies) no matter what must have used like 12 super fertility potions and nothing. Walkthrough says shell get pregnant and lay an egg after a week. Except she doesnt for me.
You have to change her to a more human form, then she will lay an egg.

JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
You have to change her to a more human form, then she will lay an egg.
Already tried that she disapears from the game completely for me, i go there after turning her fully humanoid but she aint there, tried looking the whole map 3 times but nothing.
Might try and uninstall and try again i guess.
I tried both her forms half and full humanoid.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Can someone elaborate?
I stopped being a lazy bitch and talked to a couple of folks I know that play and pay more attention than me.

There are a few scenes where you can either share one of the women or see them fucking something/someone else BUT you can also stop said scenes and make sure nothing happens.

They have reliably informed me that everything is now optional.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I stopped being a lazy bitch and talked to a couple of folks I know that play and pay more attention than me.

There are a few scenes where you can either share one of the women or see them fucking something/someone else BUT you can also stop said scenes and make sure nothing happens.

They have reliably informed me that everything is now optional.
Oh hey thanks for doing that friend. I appreciate the help.

Reactions: Avaron1974

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
How do you break the dungeons wall?
Guys, how hard is it to read the walkthought, there litterally a folder called Walkthought in the game folder.
Also, for the others people asking how to have sex with daughter, or getting an orc daughter, start by installing the decensor patch !

Otherwise, another great update, i'm never disapointed with the characters you invent and the renders you produce ! Thank you Tinkerer !

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes