johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
If you have one in your inventory you get the option to offer it. If that's not possible there's simply no coding for it in the game yet or the NPC is busy and won't allow anyone to interrupt.^^
so the daughter doesn't have this interaction then? So how do you complete the domestic issue quest?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Before I play I read conflicting posts.

The Genre tab says avoidable ntr and the posts say you have to unavoidably whore out members of your harem including shackala and mia.

Can someone elaborate?
most NTR is optional... there's 2 sharing options but with girls that aren't love interests at that point... they become later
Already tried that she disapears from the game completely for me, i go there after turning her fully humanoid but she aint there, tried looking the whole map 3 times but nothing.
Might try and uninstall and try again i guess.
I tried both her forms half and full humanoid.
after a while you should see a spider egg on the map, collect it... you also need to give her meat so she would show up
What great about this game...
There're many pregnant sex :D
What sad thing about this game...
There's only 1 half baked birth scene :cautious:

Don't forget IF someday you make birth scene, put a skip option for the people who not into it ;)
Tinkerer hadn't found, yet, a way to make delivery scenes in a sex way..
Is this game ever coming to Steam? Venture Seas is on Steam now... :)
so the daughter doesn't have this interaction then? So how do you complete the domestic issue quest?
walk in and out of the map, and talk to her while she's on the bed.

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
I'm not sure if I found a bug but when I'm doing the witches quest (first one, gathering ingredients) I look for the spider egg and I go through the cave but at the end there's not egg, there's just a barrier that won't let me through. All the flower appeared but I can't find the egg anywhere.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
most NTR is optional... there's 2 sharing options but with girls that aren't love interests at that point... they become later
I don't discriminate too much over previous sexual relationships but once they engage in a relationship with mc I like to be possessive.

So I don't think I'd mind the content much.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
this game was semi good untill died 2 times in 10 min i Dislike save game system only 1 save is pathetic in every other game like that u manually save ur game 24 times Any time u want to Save game i will not play it any more untill save game is fixed i sick of re do what i have alrready done no fun when have go back do it over over thank god i have hundreds of games

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'm not sure if I found a bug but when I'm doing the witches quest (first one, gathering ingredients) I look for the spider egg and I go through the cave but at the end there's not egg, there's just a barrier that won't let me through. All the flower appeared but I can't find the egg anywhere.
it's near that door... you need to click on the eggs
this game was semi good untill died 2 times in 10 min i Dislike save game system only 1 save is pathetic in every other game like that u manually save ur game 24 times Any time u want to Save game i will not play it any more untill save game is fixed i sick of re do what i have alrready done no fun when have go back do it over over thank god i have hundreds of games
you do know this has an autosave that can be enabled from the menu? it saves at the start of a new game

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Dont know what you doing wrong but i never died and the game has 23 saveslots (24th is the autosave slot)
so if you press esc and you can save it manualty

Last edited:

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
with this new update i think i have a graphic bug
in the spidercave the eggs are still there but it won't show them anymore
there is just an empty field (which i cannot move on) but i can still click on it and get eggs

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So i see a NTR tag how much NTR is in this game and what kind is it.
The unavoidable stuff is sharing on 2(?) occasions, which doesn't have any negative connotations in those cases. It's nothing I'd personally even consider close to NTR. Else there are certain situation in which somebody may get raped if MC loses a decicive battle or deliberately choses not to act. But those are very easily aviodable, so you won't encounter them unless you want to.

how get through the wall for the spider?
You need a pickaxe, which you can find either near the entrance inside the old mine (the one with the black orcs between the tower and forest) or you can buy it at the store in the village.

One Punch

Jul 14, 2017
The unavoidable stuff is sharing on 2(?) occasions, which doesn't have any negative connotations in those cases. It's nothing I'd personally even consider close to NTR. Else there are certain situation in which somebody may get raped if MC loses a decicive battle or deliberately choses not to act. But those are very easily aviodable, so you won't encounter them unless you want to.

You need a pickaxe, which you can find either near the entrance inside the old mine (the one with the black orcs between the tower and forest) or you can buy it at the store in the village.
and where can i find it?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018

Ok so what are the unavoidable stuff.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes