Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
Yes. If don't show back-up it on some location. Start new game . make save on that slot then copy your save and overwrite it. i tray with cheated and non-cheated version of game
Worked like a charm. You can't possibly imagine how thankful I am. Kudos.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
this game was semi good untill died 2 times in 10 min i Dislike save game system only 1 save is pathetic in every other game like that u manually save ur game 24 times Any time u want to Save game i will not play it any more untill save game is fixed i sick of re do what i have alrready done no fun when have go back do it over over thank god i have hundreds of games
The game is hard indeed but it makes the game fun and has it on deep layer.
I also died a lot during first played and even used other people save until I found the suitable for myself.

jettrojettro

Jun 7, 2019
You don't turn in the gemstone to Ziva. You need to follow her directions and put the gemstone in the patron hall downstairs. It's why she tells you to do so.

There is a global save file that tells the game which save files are valid to load from.

You need to do one of the following:
A) Copy the entire Save folder with all its contents over
B) Start a game, save the game in the save location, replace that save file with the save you are trying to bring across.

Also, I noticed there are oddities if using different versions of the game (Compressed vs Unpacked/Modded vs Original Encrypted). Make sure you're porting saves across between unpacked/modded versions or the encrypted versions. If you're using the compressed version...uh...good luck? RPGM never likes compressed versions since the root libraries can be screwy.
yea I did put gemstone on patron hall, conversation with ziva still stuck on her telling me to put gemstone on patron hall.

josete

May 28, 2017
A question. Does the game creator accept suggestions for getting new quests in the game as well as making new scenes?
If so, I think that some other scene would be fine, for example for both the giant and her sister if they see that you do not have the pallus gigantus potion you have some kind of footjob as humiliation or something
It would also be nice to make more history with the pastry chef, as well as with the troll since the last thing you do is get her pregnant.
If they accept suggestions I think that in the next one, she could give birth to a daughter first as a step with Ziva and that she grows up fast too so that the MC can have sex scenes with the troll daughter.
In addition to that, it would also be nice if there was some more content for different fetishes, as for the bdsm there would be a scene with some girl that you force orgasm like you do with the bat girl.
It would also be fine, but this in my personal case, more footjobs with other characters and not only with the pastry chef
I think that to finish, the story of the dungeon in the tower could be extended a little, and make bandit girls and you can capture one to take her to the tower and have another slave, of course in the dungeon, make her reach orgasm. how many times with the bat girl.
Once finished with that I think it would be nice also if the daughter of the innkeeper already had her baby.
Or else do some side mission so that she loses it or something, since once she is doing the housework she no longer does anything new and I think she could take advantage of something else.
Lastly, it would be nice to do something new with the daughter you have with Ziva.

And whoever has come this far, I thank you for taking the time to see everything I have written :)

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I need a save mine keep getting messed up furthest i seem to make it is around getting mia a pup in the walkthrough but i really really really don't feel; like resetting yet again does anyone have a save around marrying shakira save. or even a little after, please.

ElizaCassan

Nov 29, 2019
So I think I screwed up. I used the one potion of phallus giganticus to bang Frida and not to recover the merchandise. Is there a way to learn the recipes from the witch or did I brick the quest?

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I can't get any of the new content to even start. My save was up to date with last content. Don't know whats going on.?

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
So I think I screwed up. I used the one potion of phallus giganticus to bang Frida and not to recover the merchandise. Is there a way to learn the recipes from the witch or did I brick the quest?
You will probably have to go back to earlier save or restart unless you use the cheat mod which can give you the necessary, potion you can get all sex potions with it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I experienced a loop while doing a man cave quest, the loop occurs when using the 3rd device in the dungeon, so I only use 2 devices to complete the mission
There is a bug indeed with one for the device (the one at the bottom of the room) introduced in this new 2.00 version (i.e. this bug wasn't present in the former 1.91 version).

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 205927

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-18
Release Date: 2020-02-26
Developer: Tinkerer - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
For those using parallels on a Mac
Win/Mac? (v1.75B): - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: -

Naitogādian thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
RPG or RIP maker Rpg rpg rpg hard to play and hard to get.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
But the old saves don't work or is it the fault of the test version?

EDIT

SOLVED but the game has many bugs, so I will wait for the non-test version.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes