KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
so guys anything new walktrought in v2.00 or nothing new just update to fixing bug or anything else ?

racnarox

Jul 11, 2017
the building with pick axe kinda symbol on it. if you head west out of town you see two building one has a money coin looking bag icon that's Taylor and another right below it has pick axe icon he's the furniture guys but all i seemed to be able to buy from him was alcamey tabel.
I`m asking for the mision Man Cave cuz says Buy furniture for your Man Cave and i dont know where can i buy it.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I`m asking for the mision Man Cave cuz says Buy furniture for your Man Cave and i dont know where can i buy it.
i haven't made it to that mission yet but that is a future shop lol he has a lot of stuff you can buy but have to have right location I've only been playing since yesterday day before.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ive been having save issues myself why im resetting a 5th time but he is only furniture guy I've seen.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
boss just found this looking through walkthroughs

New Quest’s Added in version 2.01

Quest: Man Cave

Activation requirements: Bat Breeder at full affection, all three “exercise” devices installed in your dungeon.

To unlock the full affection level of your Bat Breeder, you will need to purchase the improved rations and living accommodations from your desk in the bedroom. There after keep giving her orgasms until she maxes out. (should take up to 12 orgasms if you are at level 0). When returning her to the cage at full affection value, the MC will start feeling guilty of keeping her locked up and decides to upgrade the dungeon. You will need furniture (see Marcus, the carpenter) and an outfit for the Bat Breeder (see Edgar, the tailor), it is the leather bikini. Once purchased, return to the tower and set it up. Now you will have a place to relax. Which reduces fatigue and heals the character by a small amount at the cost of an hour. If she’s horny, the Bat Breeder will keep you company on the couch.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
heaven forbid i actuallty make it to that part how do i mak bat breeder a lover first i met them all i could do was kill them or at least what i thought i could do.
use stun spell on them to gain a sacrifice, after sacrificing one talk to Erevy and she'll offer you to capture one and place her in a dungeon.
To do so stun one in the cave and take her to the dungeon

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
heaven forbid i actuallty make it to that part how do i mak bat breeder a lover first i met them all i could do was kill them or at least what i thought i could do.
You need to stun them and then use a rope item you can buy. Same as the bandits you can capture.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone know what strong hold im in? I cant remember if i need to unlock some quest before this part and i need some help with the puzzle.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is this game ever coming to Steam? Venture Seas is on Steam now... :)
Unlikely because of incest, bestialism and rape, those are forbidden in the Steam plataform. But he could try cutting those scenes, Philly did it (one scene) before selling Depraved Awakening there.

By the way, this is a test version right? I can wait some more time for the complete version. :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also it's not gonna be the final of the overall game... just the final for that version of the release...
better point it out since 2.00 could be perceived as "complete" otherwise

joh

Aug 20, 2017
does anyone have a save ffile they can share for some reason i cant play any of my saves please help

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
also guys just a heads up took me until the 5th reset to realize even if you have the money you should tell victora you are short i didn't realize that's what I needed to do to progress down her path.
you need to to get her painted quest apparently.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Also it's not gonna be the final of the overall game... just the final for that version of the release...
better point it out since 2.00 could be perceived as "complete" otherwise
I know but true enough, there is always someone who doesn't pay attention and may confuse things. :whistle:

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes