Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi guys, I have just started playing through the last update but it appears I cannot deliver the sacrifices to the vampires in person , and also the crypt does not open after the first time, any help ?
...think about it... at which time of the day are Vampires active?
Visit than and talk to them whle they are takeing a stroll outside the Crypt

Reactions: oceanlance

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently the "Domestic issues" quest is also broken in this 2.00 version, if the "Man Cave" quest is completed before: it seems impossible to activate the entry of the Erevi's daughter in the dungeon in this case.

And the "Size Matters!" still doesn't show up in the quest list in the game (but this bug is not new).

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
This save file is not showing up in my game. Any idea why not? I unzipped it and put it in the save folder that's in the www folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
not work brow

I don't know why it's not working at your side. It's working for me. Try deleting all the save files from www folder (keeping the backup) and then extract the save files from the zip which I have attached with this message. In previous zip file I only sent one save file and now I sent all of three. Try replacing them all now.

Also attached screenshot for save location and see I have 5000000+ Coins as well.

Last edited:

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
I don't know why it's not working at your side. It's working for me. Try deleting all the save files from www folder (keeping the backup) and then extract the save files from the zip which I have attached with this message. In previous zip file I only sent one save file and now I sent all of three. Try replacing them all now.

Also attached screenshot for save location and see I have 5000000+ Coins as well.
they need to make own saves first in the same slot and overwrite with the other save. like if the save you provided is slot 12 they need to make an own save in slot 12 first, leave the game, overwrite it with yours and then restart the game and it should show up and they should be able to load it.

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
If you want a save from someone else to work, only having the file "fileX.rpgsave" doesnt work. You need to have the "global.rpgsave" and maybe the "config.rpgsave" too.
No need to take that from another player, Just make a new game and a random save and then the save you have taken from another player should work.

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
how to fix this bug
Go to another machine, it is better if you use machine 1 and speed through it, if it doesn’t work do it again, until the image changes then you know that it worked.

for anyone else don’t use machine 3 until the update comes.

Last edited:

user1838484737373

Feb 23, 2019
This save file is not showing up in my game. Any idea why not? I unzipped it and put it in the save folder that's in the www folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ik I've been having a similar issue try renaming it to the 24th numbered save file that might work, it did for me. Ik it's weird

Reactions: jmoe420
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes