joh

Aug 20, 2017
I need help I’m stuck at the goblin king lair no matter how many times I get the girls pregnant I can’t seem to get them to have any girls like please help how do I do it

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I need help I’m stuck at the goblin king lair no matter how many times I get the girls pregnant I can’t seem to get them to have any girls like please help how do I do it
Did you remember the decensor.txt file from the OP? Unlocks all daughter content.

TheGrunch

Jun 15, 2018
The game glitched out and I can't speak to Everi anymore. Is there a way to give myself the summon spell?

SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
Today is the day for public release i think, I'm excited. can anybody tell me when will it be available. Also what will be tinkerer's focus on next update?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Today is the day for public release i think, I'm excited. can anybody tell me when will it be available. Also what will be tinkerer's focus on next update?
vampires and witch hunter (new character) + blood potions and vampiric powers

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, help me Guys! WTF with FeMale Goblin Qest?
It not show up! Right after i start Game i go to Inn, and talk with Drunk Man...
In walk says qest show up after i talk about female goblins, but this topic dos not sho up!

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
It not show up! Right after i start Game i go to Inn, and talk with Drunk Man...
In walk says qest show up after i talk about female goblins, but this topic dos not sho up!
Go to goblin forest, find a dead goblin, you may have to find a few before she comes, they also spawn on specific spots, so just go around that area until you see 1, go to it and collect, then the next 1 spawns until you encounter her.

• Hey there
Reactions: DrWho8248

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
you need to accept the "goblin ears" quest and turn in a couple ears, the female goblin is also a decent oponent so you should be able to defeat her

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes