M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Ik I've been having a similar issue try renaming it to the 24th numbered save file that might work, it did for me. Ik it's weird
Due the global file is brand new, so it doesnt register the olde saves due in the file they dont exist.
that is why you make a save in the slots and than copy older saves on those. so game sees them and than just load the old info normaly

user1838484737373

Feb 23, 2019
Due the global file is brand new, so it doesnt register the olde saves due in the file they dont exist.
that is why you make a save in the slots and than copy older saves on those. so game sees them and than just load the old info normaly
Yeh that's essentially what I did because when I downloaded it it had the 24 one already there so I deleted that one and replaced it with my own save file

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would it be right to say there's a focus on NTR in this game, but all of it is avoidable?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Would it be right to say there's a focus on NTR in this game, but all of it is avoidable?
No. it is definitely nowhere near a focus, as for avoiding it I'm pretty sure it's all avoidable as of now (iirc some of it wasn't in previous updates but was then changed)

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
No. it is definitely nowhere near a focus, as for avoiding it I'm pretty sure it's all avoidable as of now (iirc some of it wasn't in previous updates but was then changed)
So the NTR is a one and done situation that happens once or twice in the game?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
So the NTR is a one and done situation that happens once or twice in the game?
So I just took a quick look at your profile to see exactly what you consider NTR (people fight over this constantly so it's easier to just put it all on the table and talk clearly), and thankfully you posted exactly what your thoughts are (quoting just for clarity):

NTR is a contraction of both Netorare, Netori and Netorase. The jealousy does not have to be on behalf of MC to constitute NTR, it can also be on behalf of others.
Netorare is MC losing his love interest to another character unwillingly.
Netori is the act of MC stealing the love interest of another character.
Netorase is the willing act of MC pushing his love interest to another character(classic cuckold).
They're all NTR and are in most cases designed to make the viewer feel either jealousy or sympathy on behalf of another character.

If there's nothing like that then there's no NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're exclusively looking for NTR centered games this is probably not it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
So I just took a quick look at your profile to see exactly what you consider NTR (people fight over this constantly so it's easier to just put it all on the table and talk clearly), and thankfully you posted exactly what your thoughts are (quoting just for clarity):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're exclusively looking for NTR centered games this is probably not it.
Hey, you found my comment :) It's more that I'm fed up with vanilla sex when getting it through media. Vanilla is what I'd pursue in real life. NTR is my fav yea, but it actually doesn't have to be that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No... NTR is a rather small kink with barely any real content in this game... all sccenes are avoiudable aswell.
The main Focus of the game has always been impregnation and pregancy

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
New update so I started a new game. But I can't seem to find the spider eggs in the spider cave. Also when I try to go through the door in the back of cave I get an animation of a bright light. Help??

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes