AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yup same things been happing to my saves or games only mine last time was fria trying to ask to give pup for mia but i image because this is test version when i gues new version comes out soon some of that will be fixed.

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
- Attached My Complete Save -
with Over 5000000+ Coins & Plenty of items in bag.

~ Download ~

Update : I have added more save files inside zip, now it's working :)

Last edited:

SpeedDevil

Jun 15, 2019
I'm stuck on the mission Creepy Crawlies, I don't have the pickaxe to break down the wall, and I cannot find it on the cave, and is not for sale on any of the village merchants, does anyone know how to get it?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
also guys just a heads up took me until the 5th reset to realize even if you have the money you should tell victora you are short i didn't realize that's what I needed to do to progress down her path.
you need to to get her painted quest apparently.
you may want to have Victoria pregnant before you go on a trip with Erevi's daughter

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'm stuck on the mission Creepy Crawlies, I don't have the pickaxe to break down the wall, and I cannot find it on the cave, and is not for sale on any of the village merchants, does anyone know how to get it?
item shop in town or pick it up at the mine

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
am I missing something, I have received the man cave quest and i've been able to purchase the outfit from the taylor. However, when I got to marcus there is no options other than nevermind?

Also when I try to speak with Everi (even though ive completed the waystones quest) she doesnt trigger the next quests involving the spider??

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
so, what can i do with the familiar, other than let it fight with me and level it up, i already got it to level 10.

oceanlance

Nov 16, 2018
Hi guys, I have just started playing through the last update but it appears I cannot deliver the sacrifices to the vampires in person , and also the crypt does not open after the first time, any help ?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes