Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
yea. the test version doesn't have Shakala's daughter and the sex scenes for Evevi's first daughter isn't in, so the quest Domestic issues isn't possible, while the others quests are working, they just skip the cut scenes, where your daughter is in it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
do you know when the non-test version will come out?
yea. the test version doesn't have Shakala's daughter and the sex scenes for Evevi's first daughter isn't in, so the quest Domestic issues isn't possible, while the others quests are working, they just skip the cut scenes, where your daughter is in it.
you are missing a certain file that is part of the OP and has been repeatedly mentioned since it's creation
[Tutorial] Search inside a thread | F95zone
...is it really that hard to take a look on previous posts instead of constantly retyping the same questions?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
please please please i do not want to reset again does anyone have a save from around time you marry goblin girl but before you take on king chat is moving so fast not sure some saw the question I've already had to reset 4 times since downloading this update. my saves keep breaking for some reason and last play through had just married her and was just about to head to fria to ask for a puppy for mia. it takes me hours just to get there that's why i just don't want to reset yet again please i like what I've seen so far.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
So I think I screwed up. I used the one potion of phallus giganticus to bang Frida and not to recover the merchandise. Is there a way to learn the recipes from the witch or did I brick the quest?
Nah, I'm pretty sure you can help Ziva get the chalice or whatever from the temple of Qetesh, and then she can teach you the recipe for Phallus Giganticus.

Reactions: ElizaCassan

maank

Jul 21, 2017
I just started playing the test version and when i went to visit the bat breeder i had a new room with a troll i think it is.. in it. Can someone tell me who is this guy and where to find him? Because i had no idea about this and as far as i know, this guy is not new.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
when you first head towards elviral after the lightning puzzle he is the troll that knocks you unconcious

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
he lives there if you pay attention to text he's elviras severent they both serve negral or whoever it is his room was my guess

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
please please please i do not want to reset again does anyone have a save from around time you marry goblin girl but before you take on king chat is moving so fast not sure some saw the question I've already had to reset 4 times since downloading this update. my saves keep breaking for some reason and last play through had just married her and was just about to head to fria to ask for a puppy for mia. it takes me hours just to get there that's why i just don't want to reset yet again please i like what I've seen so far.
Yeah same here bro i have like 12 hours in this game with almost all of the quests completed i don't want to start all over again!!

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Yeah same here bro i have like 12 hours in this game with almost all of the quests completed i don't want to start all over again!!
yeah at this point I'm prob gonna have to restart yet again I ve been trying to wait to see if someone has one but I've watched a movie dc's star girl and finishing legends at this point it will prob be quicker to try again. i don't want a complete save cause i kinda want to do stuff if everything already is done no point. but following the walkthrough takes forever because of all the side components and trying to sort out what i need to do with extra information ((that's not a rag on walkthrough it is very informative btw some people prefer having all that stuff )). I just really not looking towards to doing it a 5th time

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
heaven forbid i actuallty make it to that part how do i mak bat breeder a lover first i met them all i could do was kill them or at least what i thought i could do.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Where can i buy the furniture?
the building with pick axe kinda symbol on it. if you head west out of town you see two building one has a money coin looking bag icon that's Taylor and another right below it has pick axe icon he's the furniture guys but all i seemed to be able to buy from him was alcamey tabel.

Reactions: racnarox
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes