mestrehd

Nov 30, 2017
I bought the pickaxe in the weapon store, but its not worked, I equipped pickaxe only but no action process in the wall..
Try to make love to Erevi in her room. She will complain about the noise on the walls and ask to exterminate the rats again. Then the pick will be used (must be equipped in place of the weapon)

Assez

Oct 1, 2017
I can't buy the Alchemy table from Marcus the Carpenter. I have completed all the requisite quests and when I click on the "Ask about Alchemy table" option nothing happens. Can someone please help me?

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
can anyone upload the walkthrough for me? i lost it by deleted the game folder after unpacked the game to a new folder need to check how to complete the quest cemetery rumours.

Oxx90

Apr 19, 2020
Hi, i think i have Victoria bugged. She had the 1rst child and then got pregnant again, but sinbce then she never had any kid anymore and i read that she can have 5. She is really bugged or i am doing something wrong? ALready have all the kids with the others characters.
ALso i can't go inside the protitute house despite being the mayor.
Someone pls, can help me with hits?

JackaL77

May 7, 2018
I give up of this quest.I try,try,try again and nothing,i have an army of goblins,lol

Quest: It’s a Girl! Activation requirements: Complete “A Rebellious Tribe”, get lucky with one of Shakala’s births. With enough tries Shakala will eventually give birth to a girl (the chance of success increases by 16% for each birth). Shakala will take her baby to her camp for better air. Make sure to check up on them from time to time. It takes 7 days for the baby to become a small child (gets it’s own sprite). Another 7 days after that to become a teenager/young adult.

bilsdcv

Jan 31, 2019
is there a way that I can edit the time in the online game because i cant leave hildes camp and i need to because it is the last day for me to do the delivery boy quest and i dont have any other saves before

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes