Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Stuck in Lucille’s Legacy quest wen to the cave found the stone door and next to it a rectangular indentation...while i select below the indentation i get a message "There is a rectangula...." and after that nothing happens. Any one know how to proceed next...
maybe try the other cave?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
which other cave ..suggestions pls..i know one cave south of the Tower
Are you just randomly going into a cave? Did you not listen to what erevi(dark elf) said? She said something about that person likes to live with spiders.....so where's spider???

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Apparently, only the Beth animation is visible with the latest 2.01 version, for those that are encountering troubles with the "new animation settings".
Can confirm. Could see the Victoria animation in 1.9, now all I see is Beth.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
guys how should i cheat in this game i can't find data folder in www folder?
you need to unpack the game.exe first using some unpack app like EnigmaVBUnpacker v058 above or more higher level unpacker. before you can plugin cheat manu.

Last edited:
Reactions: gartal

bilsdcv

Jan 31, 2019
I am stuck because I have to follow frida sister but I am also on the last day of the delivery boy quest and i cant complete it and i have no previous save before that what should I do

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
I am stuck because I have to follow frida sister but I am also on the last day of the delivery boy quest and i cant complete it and i have no previous save before that what should I do
edit the day time if can freeze it? or using cheat manu plugin debug mode, save edit don let you switches game progress.

ghipholane

Apr 24, 2020
i dont know if this helps but i deliver the last human on the 8th day and the quest still done so u should just try to finish frida quest first and come back to the cemetary later

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I bought the pickaxe in the weapon store, but its not worked, I equipped pickaxe only but no action process in the wall..
you don't have to equip it. when you press "enter" if front of the crack, a option should come to use the pickaxe

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes