eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I am stuck on erevi. She gave birth but now she is in bed all the time. If i remember correctly, i should build a crib, but i haven't received that quest. I passed a ton of days but still no advancement. Any advice ?
And i don't know what i.m supposed to do for shakala daughter. It says i should disguise myself. But i don't know in what or how.

vicaeol132

Mar 22, 2020
For the crib you have to first go on a date with Beth, but for that you have to clear out the orc's stronghold which is part of the reclaiming the temple quest line. Doing the date gives you an idea to summon a horse but you need to figure out the spell and who's a powerful spell caster? Everi.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It's on the front page. Or just make a censorship.txt file with off written in it.
It really is as simple as this. And quoting from the readme.
If you add this file to the 'www' folder, censorship will be removed, and you can play the game as intended.
Your www folder should look the screenshot in the attachment.
The .txt file only contains the word "off". Once the game reads that word, the censorship is removed from the game.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So...after the deal between dark elf and spider queen, I can't give anymore food to spider queen. Is that intended?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So...after the deal between dark elf and spider queen, I can't give anymore food to spider queen. Is that intended?
No you should be able to walk up to her and choose "give her food" in a dialogue option... depending on how well fed her and her colony is she'll reply differently to you and also drop more eggs

Reactions: JenusKudo

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
So the three knights at the tavern are not appearing for me, Am I fuckd, am I missing something? Im on 1.91 with Lains Mod

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So the three knights at the tavern are not appearing for me, Am I fuckd, am I missing something? Im on 1.91 with Lains Mod
If it helps, they appeared for me after the wedding wrecked quest of Alice. And I am not using lains mod

Reactions: f4f4

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
No you should be able to walk up to her and choose "give her food" in a dialogue option... depending on how well fed her and her colony is she'll reply differently to you and also drop more eggs
I was looking for the bright spot. Didn't think that now they are not hiding like before and have their own spirits to interact.
I have also noticed that now while traveling, I am getting tired.
Also, Victoria is the only one complaining about me not being present even though I sleep in her bed now and then.

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
You need to give her jewelery to improve her mood, but the option appear only if the jewelery is in your inventory.

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Am I missing a place where you can check on your relationship status? I haven't figured out how to keep that up other than given gifts.... or how bad it has gotten so how much I need to work my way back.
As far as I know, you can't check your relationship status.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was looking for the bright spot. Didn't think that now they are not hiding like before and have their own spirits to interact.
I have also noticed that now while traveling, I am getting tired.
Also, Victoria is the only one complaining about me not being present even though I sleep in her bed now and then.
tiredness growing after combat and map transition is not a new thing though... or are you saying your tiredness increases simply by walking on the map?
She will only recognize you sleeping in the bed if she does too... this had been around for awhile so not sure if it's a bug

Reactions: JenusKudo

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Creepy crawlies quest: I'm going to dungeon near the wall, I used double axe, axe tool but wall no changes....,
Anybody tell how to going inside the wall?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Creepy crawlies quest: I'm going to dungeon near the wall, I used double axe, axe tool but wall no changes....,
Anybody tell how to going inside the wall?
you have to use a pickaxe, buy it from the shop at the village

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes