Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
Animations don't work also for me. I have a good PC, I don't think it's the memory. Is there a way to fix this or maybe if I move the save files to the compressed version I can get the animations?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Animations don't work also for me. I have a good PC, I don't think it's the memory. Is there a way to fix this or maybe if I move the save files to the compressed version I can get the animations?
...which ones?
not every scene is animated so you need to be specific about which scene YOU BELIEVE to be animated yet isn't

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
So i am in Erevi's tower and the spider runs to the dungeon. I go to the wall where it says there is a crack in it. I have the pickaxe buti still am not attempting to knock down the wall. What am i missing ?

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
I found the pickaxe but I still cant go through the door , he is saying "there is an rectangular indentation in the wall "

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So i am in Erevi's tower and the spider runs to the dungeon. I go to the wall where it says there is a crack in it. I have the pickaxe buti still am not attempting to knock down the wall. What am i missing ?
You need to continue the Quest your mistress has given you
I found the pickaxe but I still cant go through the door , he is saying "there is an rectangular indentation in the wall "
You got a "key" from your mistress... maybe use it?

Reactions: George Halstead

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'm starting this game for the first time knowing absolutely nothing about it (the only thing i know is that the game can be pretty complex in terms of depth), my question is: Is there any missable content? Or can i just play at ease?
you could miss content of girls you don't interact with or kill (advice: opening coffins in daylight is no bueno)

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I would continue the quest the mistress gave me but when i try to leave the Tower i keep getting jumped by the same spider. It is like i am stuck in a loop. I am trying to get to the cave to get eggs

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
...which ones?
not every scene is animated so you need to be specific about which scene YOU BELIEVE to be animated yet isn't
Every animation. Like someone in the previous messages wrote, it shows the first frame and immediately jump after the animation.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017

You got a "key" from your mistress... maybe use it?
Here is a full walkthrough of how to finish the Venomina quests using v2.01:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am in a new game, have not gotten very far into the game. I think the spider triggers to early in the game maybe ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
UPDATE by Tinkerer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every animation. Like someone in the previous messages wrote, it shows the first frame and immediately jump after the animation.
...you need to name the scenes... like Posted before there is a chance you expect an animation when there never was one to begin with
Also what's your animation setting?

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
...you need to name the scenes... like Posted before there is a chance you expect an animation when there never was one to begin with
Also what's your animation setting?
For example with the spiderwoman or the breeder in the sofa. As I said it's clear when there is an animation because of the sudden jump of images.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
How many animations are there? Are they just for the latest sex scenes or have they retroactively added them for previous content?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For example with the spiderwoman or the breeder in the sofa. As I said it's clear when there is an animation because of the sudden jump of images.
What about Liandra's scene at the well, Beth "take out" scene in the stable or Victoria non pregnant in red lingerie?

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
What about Liandra's scene at the well, Beth "take out" scene in the stable or Victoria non pregnant in red lingerie?
As I said none animation. In the compressed version in the "movies" folder you can actually see the animations. None of them works in the game for me.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes