KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
please help me i dont know this bug or anything i go to marcus to buy furniture for bat breeder but i click marcus or aything furniture in there doesn't trigger anything ?
and i want to exercise the breeder use contraption next left after entrance the dungeon click "use contraption" doesn't anyting happen ?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
please help me i dont know this bug or anything i go to marcus to buy furniture for bat breeder but i click marcus or aything furniture in there doesn't trigger anything ?
and i want to exercise the breeder use contraption next left after entrance the dungeon click "use contraption" doesn't anyting happen ?
you need to click desk in front of marcus do not click npc
and that forniture had bug in 2.0 maybe dev disable it till fix
and when bat is preg only number 2 and sofa works

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
1)you need to buy the furniture from the shop, it costs 500 gold so make sure you have that amount
2)meet marcus outside of the tower
3) let the bat breeder of the cage
4) sit on the couch

Protheaner

May 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

a quick question, is it possible in the quest "restore the temple" to avoid "grug" in the sex scenes with ziva?
If so, can someone tell me how? Thanks in advance! A really great game so far and my first rpg game after many years of renpy of playing only renpy games. Greetings Protheaner

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You need 500 Gold for that task... how much did you save up?
I was able to use all contraceptions before and after the Man Cave Quest myself... what Version of the game are you useing?
Hello everyone,

a quick question, is it possible in the quest "restore the temple" to avoid "grug" in the sex scenes with ziva?
If so, can someone tell me how? Thanks in advance! A really great game so far and my first rpg game after many years of renpy of playing only renpy games. Greetings Protheaner
No that 3-some is story related and can not be avoided (he won't get a chance at the important hole so don't worry)

Reactions: Protheaner

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

if you're talking about the altar scene, then unfortunately it's the only unavoidable MMF scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Protheaner

KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
1)you need to buy the furniture from the shop, it costs 500 gold so make sure you have that amount
2)meet marcus outside of the tower
3) let the bat breeder of the cage
4) sit on the couch
You need 500 Gold for that task... how much did you save up?
I was able to use all contraceptions before and after the Man Cave Quest myself... what Version of the game are you useing?

No that 3-some is story related and can not be avoided (he won't get a chance at the important hole so don't worry)
i use "lain mod" i have much gold,
marcus conversation only
Marcus : "nice to see you again MC"
Mc : "never mind"
nothing else
i was unable to use only this contraption

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i use "lain mod" i have much gold,
marcus conversation only
Marcus : "nice to see you again MC"
Mc : "never mind"
nothing else
i was unable to use this contraption
Lain Mod wasn't Updated to Version 2.01 as far as I recall... so there you go... we just had that discussion aswell...

Reactions: RedZone30

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I'm starting this game for the first time knowing absolutely nothing about it (the only thing i know is that the game can be pretty complex in terms of depth), my question is: Is there any missable content? Or can i just play at ease?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes