Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As I said none animation. In the compressed version in the "movies" folder you can actually see the animations. None of them works in the game for me.
ah... the unofficial compressed version made by fans by altering files...
I'd suggest to retry with the official release or contact the one that made the compressed version

Mar 28, 2018
Hey Mac user here, so I opened the game contents and noticed that the MacOs was not directed towards terminal but text edit. So I opened terminal, chmod +x and dragged that into after. This is the prompt I get when running it again in terminal

/Users/ANON/Downloads/Peasants\ Quest\ NYD201\ OSX/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs ; exit;
ANON-MacBook-Air-2:~ daniel$ /Users/daniel/Downloads/Peasants\ Quest\ NYD201\ OSX/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs ; exit;
[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0
LaunchProcess: failed to execvp:
/Users/ANON/Downloads/Peasants Quest NYD201 OSX/Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs Helper
/Users/ANON/Downloads/Peasants Quest NYD201 OSX/Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs Helper
[18040:0524/122842:WARNING:file_descriptor_set_posix.cc(30)] FileDescriptorSet destroyed with unconsumed descriptors: 0/1
[18040:0524/122842:WARNING:file_descriptor_set_posix.cc(30)] FileDescriptorSet destroyed with unconsumed descriptors: 0/1
[18040:0524/122842:WARNING:channel.cc(553)] Failed to send message to remove remote endpoint (local ID 1, remote ID 1)
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.
[Process completed]

When i try clicking the game application, it opens briefly before quickly being terminated by my mac.

Reactions: ovoalonso

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
ah... the unofficial compressed version made by fans by altering files...
I'd suggest to retry with the official release or contact the one that made the compressed version
I'm playing the original version, I downloaded the compressed to check if they worked there but it shows the same problem.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Anybody tell me, how to load previous save data's in android based..., I will try but continue option denied..
The old saves are not working with the Android version? What should I do?
for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there​
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.​

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Here is a full walkthrough of how to finish the Venomina quests using v2.01:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have already done everything and as I said, the cuddle option is gone. I would have expected that once the confidence increased, that option would also be successful, instead it was completely removed.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Ok. So i have a small problem. An inconvenience more like. Every time i click on a building, until the mc gets to that building or until i click on the ground, the game is laggy, choppy. Is it on my end ? Is there something i can do to fix that ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have already done everything and as I said, the cuddle option is gone. I would have expected that once the confidence increased, that option would also be successful, instead it was completely removed.
Did you wait for her to lay her second batch of eggs yet?
there is another quest included for her offering her a new atire (currently waiting for that to happen aswell)

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
I'm playing the original version, I downloaded the compressed to check if they worked there but it shows the same problem.
Same here. But I have done some more testing, and the Beth in the stables animation works for me. Have you checked that scene as well?

The new bat breeder animation, Victoria in red lingerie, Liandra in the forest, and Alice in the changing room all show the first frame then the scene immediately advances. I have even unpacked the official version to make sure the .mp4 and .webm files are there, and they are. And the scenes still play in the previous versions of the game that I have.

Cryni

May 20, 2017
question i downloaded this but i cnat find shakala in the goblin camp and why does the hero has the name crini in the save why not jsut call him hero
Crini is my name that's why x) you can go to the mayor house and change the name there. Shakala is in the goblin stronghold (it's at the bottom right of the goblin's camp) with his daughter when she isn't pregnant

Amine991

Jul 13, 2019
Hi guys

There was a chest with enhanced fertility potions in the goblin king's room in the 1.90 beta Has it been deleted? Because I can't find it

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Ok. So i have a small problem. An inconvenience more like. Every time i click on a building, until the mc gets to that building or until i click on the ground, the game is laggy, choppy. Is it on my end ? Is there something i can do to fix that ?
That has always been a feature of the game.
I think it is intended to encourage you to pay attention to where you are clicking and to walk to a building before you try to enter...

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
How many animated sex scenes are there? Are they just in the new version or have they been added retroactively?

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
The cuddle option is a one time choice, and if you have done everything and still can't proceed then you have most likely hit a bug.

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
Am I missing a place where you can check on your relationship status? I haven't figured out how to keep that up other than given gifts.... or how bad it has gotten so how much I need to work my way back.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How many animated sex scenes are there? Are they just in the new version or have they been added retroactively?
Animated scenes takes more work and space and in earlier versions most scenes were not animated, however Tinker began to make a few for each new version which is great, but the old scenes remain as they were. This to answer the "retroactively" part of your question ;)
We got like one or two animated scenes for every new version content after he began making those, but for this new version there are 4 new animated scenes.
If my count is correct there is now about a total of 9 animated scenes in the game, all repeatable. 1 without moaning sound, the rest has it.

To include animations for every sex scene in the game would not only be a lot of extra work, but also increase the game file size a lot, so am not sure he would go around remaking any stuff from the past that way. Just be thrilled that it appears we get more animations for new content, I know I am :love:

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes