eybb

Mar 5, 2018
I'm having a really strange issue with the avatar of the character taking up the entirety of the screen with the latest version (0.91) - has anybody else experienced this?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ok... I found the new leveling area after the ziva quest; the field near the bat cave has armored goblins (mostly in pairs, giving 22 exp per kill) and boars (only 11 exp but gives pig fat and boar carcasse) I went from lvl 14 to 15 in 45 minutes of grinding (used 7 energy potions, 1 crystalised egg and 8 magic waters)
The stone skin potion is bugged. I tried to use it but got the buzz sound
Victoria might react differently if the MC manages to pay larger amounts of rents.Probably she'll reespect the MC more. So I'll try to avoid her till the next update focused on her.Till now I've got 21 days of overdue rent, gonna keep it up and see what happens if I manage to pay it off by coin.
IF Tinkerer ever think of implementing incest, I hope it won't be the DMD kind, because that would just feel wrong

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
What does the future hold?
Patrons only
Mar 28 at 10:30pm
I'm already quite busy with the next update, so I thought I'd share some info on my (near) future plans.
The last two updates focused mainly on progressing the main story and added a few new maps. Now I plan to use the next 2 or 3 updates to further existing side stories and add a new one. This way I get to add some more content to the existing maps, before adding more later. And who knows, perhaps a few more damsels may get pregnant in the process?

The first update will see the introduction of a trio of sisters and will feature some more content for Victoria. If I can find the time, perhaps one more girl, but I'm keeping that a bit vague for now, because I don't like to make promises I may not be able to keep.

Also, I'm working on a real quest log. It's a rather laborious task. Since I have to write everything my self and add all necessary script calls in each event. So it will take several updates before every existing quest is logged, but eventually, will get there.... Wish I had done this from the beginning, but I didn't know how to, when I started. Better late than never.

Release for the next update will be sometime in the latter part of April.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
^ MC Rape!

I can't find the cot for the baby born from the necromancer. Looked in all the shops esp. the guy who sold me furniture. Am I missing something?

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
^ MC Rape!

I can't find the cot for the baby born from the necromancer. Looked in all the shops esp. the guy who sold me furniture. Am I missing something?
go to the kitchen in the tower and pick up some wood that is lying around go back up and click the shiny next to the bed

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes