melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018
где я могу найти жениха Рози она говорит, что он ушел на запад? заранее благодарим Вас за вашу помощь

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
где я могу найти жениха Рози она говорит, что он ушел на запад? заранее благодарим Вас за вашу помощь
he..khm..his dead body should be in the dragon cave passage..just follow walkthrough there.
p.s.
and please provide an English translation;)

Reactions: yoyomistro

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
Can anyone help me - I have a problem with Shakala - despite about 10 times when she was pregnant she still had no daughter - I have all other quests completed, over 235 days in the game. I read in a guide that the chance for a daughter should increase by 16% with each pregnancy - is there any other condition that needs to be met because I'm already running out of patience

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Can anyone help me - I have a problem with Shakala - despite about 10 times when she was pregnant she still had no daughter - I have all other quests completed, over 235 days in the game. I read in a guide that the chance for a daughter should increase by 16% with each pregnancy - is there any other condition that needs to be met because I'm already running out of patience
Do you have the decensor patch?

Reactions: yoyomistro

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
When I am importing old save file onto the new version (copy paste entire old www folder to the new version 1.91 to 2.01) should I also overwrite global.rpgsave file or no? I do not want to cause bugs later down the line.

So I dont know if this was precisely already asked before but when I am going to import my save files from previous version (1.91 to 2.01) should i do it like I always did before (just copy paste entire old www folder into new version) or is there some other new way how to do it (without risk of causing bugs) because of those new save system changes / auto save implementation ?

Now when I use the old method (described too in the game folder itself - readme file made by developer) it asks me if I want to overwrite global.rpgsave. The thing is in the previous cases of old - new imports nothing like this was ever asked so now I do not know if I should just overwrite (and maybe invite some potentional bugs later) it or not.

I went past 20 or so pages before this one and nothing like this was asked (except some related but not exactly the same things). There was 1 method described on the page 730 in the first comment on how you can import old save files but compared to the old method (probably still safe to use) it is so fucking convoluted. And search function did not find anything useful.

I did it in the old way (and I overwrote the global.rpgsave file) when I played (and finished all of the new content too) the new version just to see what was new and it worked fine without any bugs (at least when I was doing the new content). But now I want to properly play through the new content and I do not know if using the old method (and overwriting that fucking file is alright or not ) is fine (It will not cause bugs later) or not.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When I am importing old save file onto the new version (copy paste entire old www folder to the new version 1.91 to 2.01) should I also overwrite global.rpgsave file or no? I do not want to cause bugs later down the line.
Only if you actually want to play with those save games...
there shouldn't be any bugs caused by that either

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
i never asked, but did the dev reworked the marriage scene with the goblin? i heard some folks saying he was going to do

Jun 7, 2020
How do I complete the 'A Common Enemy' quest?? The one where Shakala and her daughter are mad at each other because my character promised the daughter she would be queen??

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
How do I complete the 'A Common Enemy' quest?? The one where Shakala and her daughter are mad at each other because my character promised the daughter she would be queen??

Quest: A Common Enemy

Activation requirements: SD is 5 days pregnant

Shakala isn’t happy with SD wanting to be a queen. Goblins only have one queen. The rest are Second Wives! SD isn’t happy about not getting to be a queen either. Both girls are mad at each other, and more importantly, at you. If only there was an external enemy, a common foe, for you to unite against!

You may have noticed some annoying knights in the tavern? Go have a chat with them and hurry back to camp. By the way, that ambush you are planning, isn’t going to work. Make sure to be prepared for a fight once you return to camp.

Reactions: RedZone30
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes