Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see, after some 20 days passed and one morning i see his carriage again.I think that was a bug ,yet.Your opinion?? @Evangelion-01 . Another bug is johan come for drinking but his carriage isnt outside.And after i lose puprosely in the drinking game ,she said ''he didnt merchandise my stuff but the next time we wont be so lucky'' so can you lose this mission or is just for more dialogue ?
Its not bad to have some more comments in the acc.It gives points ;)
putting aside that you can get more points by haveing a higher "like" count than post numbers...
as far as I remember there is no real consequences to loose the drinking game, aside of missing a chance to advance her quest... and given the backlash Tinkerer received recently for his avoidable NTR and unavoidable shareing content I doubt there will ever be.. unless you wake up the next morning and missing some gear... but I can see the fapper faction to cry out how that makes the game to difficult to play or being worth playing

Reactions: sfergerg39585

r2250480

Nov 5, 2017
Am I the only who can't play this game for 5 minutes without it crashing during a loading screen?
For the record this is not exclusive to the most recent version. 191 had this issue as well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Am I the only who can't play this game for 5 minutes without it crashing during a loading screen?
For the record this is not exclusive to the most recent version. 191 had this issue as well.
disable light effects and get used to crashes I suppose... based on your hardware (i.e. the ammount of RAM you have) it will happen either in that intervall or an hourly one.
It's an inheritable problem from the game engine

r2250480

Nov 5, 2017
disable light effects and get used to crashes I suppose... based on your hardware (i.e. the ammount of RAM you have) it will happen either in that intervall or an hourly one.
It's an inheritable problem from the game engine
I thought it had to do with the game size. Why the heck isn't there a compressed version fffs?
I mean 2.67 gigs is huge for an RPGmaker game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I thought it had to do with the game size. Why the heck isn't there a compressed version fffs?
I mean 2.67 gigs is huge for an RPGmaker game.
there had been fan made ones in the past... but they constantly threw errors caused by the compression and people stoped useing them alltogether or atleast realised that they are to blame for playing an unofficially modded game, so they stoped complaining.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's probably the master of those vampires. Also, who's the other competitors of that poll Tinkerer is talking about?
Mia and Hilde (the giantess and wife of the chieftain of the giant village)
It has been some time since i played. Who is vampire(?) elf woman? A new character?
Like 845386958 said, it's likely the infamous "master" of the 3 Vampire Sisters... or atleast one of his new mistresses.
As of now there had not been any mentioning of her.. well she might also be the corrupt noble (converted) that already caused us some truble by sending the ex Mayor's son and his gang of bandit thugs after us

Reactions: timpo

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Mia and Hilde (the giantess and wife of the chieftain of the giant village)

Like 845386958 said, it's likely the infamous "master" of the 3 Vampire Sisters... or atleast one of his new mistresses.
As of now there had not been any mentioning of her.. well she might also be the corrupt noble (converted) that already caused us some truble by sending the ex Mayor's son and his gang of bandit thugs after us
I thought Mia is that little red hood that lives in the north of the main village. I think you're talking aboyt Liandra

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
No the Vote was for either Mia, Every's daugther or Hilde... but you are right about her character... Hilde however is frida's sister and as stated the wife of the giants chieftain
Got it, I'm kind of disappointed that Hilde didn't won. I think having sex with women that's bigger than the MC is very hot but I think their low popularity are due to the giants in this game all kind of have, not ugly, but those typical Down syndrome "dumb" face. But their setting are that they will get dumber as they get older, so it probably is done on purpose.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes