Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Character for the next update?
$5+ patrons
Apr 7 at 2:30am
Well, it's time for another character poll! Next month's update will again mostly be about adding more content to existing maps. So all characters are existing characters, with one minor exception. In addition to this character I'll do at least one more, which likely isn't on this list. But also depends on the outcome of this poll.
So please cast your vote, so I can start planning some of next month's events.

Mia (The girl that lives with her grandmother)

32%

Alice (The barmaid)

5%

Caleah (The swamp elf)

53%

A halfling/hobbit (will add some farming to the game)

11%

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Character for the next update?
$5+ patrons
Apr 7 at 2:30am
Well, it's time for another character poll! Next month's update will again mostly be about adding more content to existing maps. So all characters are existing characters, with one minor exception. In addition to this character I'll do at least one more, which likely isn't on this list. But also depends on the outcome of this poll.
So please cast your vote, so I can start planning some of next month's events.

Mia (The girl that lives with her grandmother)

32%

Alice (The barmaid)

5%

Caleah (The swamp elf)

53%

A halfling/hobbit (will add some farming to the game)

11%
Such a pity that Alice is in last place, also, i think it would be good to see Tinkerer as part of F95zone someday.

Reactions: DiloULRTAINSTINCT

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Such a pity that Alice is in last place, also, i think it would be good to see Tinkerer as part of F95zone someday.
I agree, can't understand why Alice is only on the last place... =(
She's my favorite girl along with Erevi and Ziva.

Maybe Tinkerer should consider to stop adding new characters in the future, just because i always prefer quality over quantity. There is no point in having dozens of characters in the game when everyone only gets a few scenes. I think there are already enough characters in the game and i would rather see much more scenes for already existing girls then creating endlessly more and more new ones...

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
I witnessed the birth of my daughter named her and now Erevi is on the bed and I can't speak to her to get the summoning spell. I have slept several days and she is just laying on the bed and doesn't respond. Help Please

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I witnessed the birth of my daughter named her and now Erevi is on the bed and I can't speak to her to get the summoning spell. I have slept several days and she is just laying on the bed and doesn't respond. Help Please
do you notice a shiny star in her room? if you do you're on a quest to make the crib

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
How or where can I get the red Mushroom?"
"Red Mushrooms" are just regular Mushrooms (not purple ones).

There are 5 spawns in the Goblin Forest.
There is 1 spawn outside of the Tower of Dread.
There is 1 spawn on the Western Road.

Mushrooms and all other resources respawn on game day 9 and every 7 days thereafter. There is a complete list of resource spawns by zone on page 4 of the walkthrough (right after the zone map) linked on the first page of this thread.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
my quest "Exercise Breeder" , i go to the black guy carpenter, but i didn't see anything about bondage ?! , any help plzz?

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
my quest "Exercise Breeder" , i go to the black guy carpenter, but i didn't see anything about bondage ?! , any help plzz?
There are 2 furnitures for the breeder that you can buy, but not from the carpenter npc. You need to click them to buy them, they are the dark wood pieces in the west side of the carpenter shop

Reactions: lopoboy
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes