RayBar

May 12, 2020
I lost my old save soon after I became mayor. Stopped playing the game for a while but this week tried it again after I found a save file. Loaded it and everything seemed to work but when I come to save, the game does not let me create a new file, or rewrite the loaded save. Can anyone help?
have you set your folder to hidden? happened to me once before but was fixed as soon as i unhid the files..

junkcreed

Feb 15, 2020
have you set your folder to hidden? happened to me once before but was fixed as soon as i unhid the files..
No, I am using the mac version, but then the game got locked for some reason, not letting me save. I probably will delete the game and try again some other way. If anyone has any dea of how to set up on a mac, please advice.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
he needs to content for MIAs mom....like she catches them sleeping together and etc.
No offense to u or other GILF lovers but, please god no...

But in seriousness I very much doubt that will happen. All the women you can f*** in this game are within breeding age. The only accesptuons are Ziva & the vampires but they are different cos Ziva is older then 20 years but has remained in her youth (witch curse not withstanding cos we fixed that) as part of her devotion to Qetesh, hence the potions she takes to NOT get preggo.

The sisters were all changed into vampires during there prime so all it takes is the Enhanced Fertility potion to kickstart there bodies again.

The biggest fetish in this game is pregnancy which is why we will most likely never get a chance to f*** Mia's grandmother or the (OLD) Goblin Shaman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I assume there's an animation both for non pregnant and pregnant, right? I hope Tinkerer offers different ones depending on if the woman is pregnant or not. As an example it would be very weird if i could bang Erevi when she lies on her stomach (that very good sex scene when you bang her on her own bed) and she is 7-9 months preggo.^^'
Yea I'm sure Tinkerer will do variants again like he did before with other characters.

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
No offense to u or other GILF lovers but, please god no...

But in seriousness I very much doubt that will happen. All the women you can f*** in this game are within breeding age. The only accesptuons are Ziva & the vampires but they are different cos Ziva is older then 20 years but has remained in her youth (witch curse not withstanding cos we fixed that) as part of her devotion to Qetesh, hence the potions she takes to NOT get preggo.

The sisters were all changed into vampires during there prime so all it takes is the Enhanced Fertility potion to kickstart there bodies again.

The biggest fetish in this game is pregnancy which is why we will most likely never get a chance to f*** Mia's grandmother or the (OLD) Goblin Shaman.
Haha...true but I mean it’s just a thought why not be Able to f*** them all...and maybe there will be a potion to get her fertile in the future ...the game can be well rounded to all audiences...no offense taken btw it was just a thought

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do you have to fuck her during the waystone quest? I already did that quest before I saw about the patch and now she just says 'I'm busy'
Sometimes in her room she is in bed. Talk to her & you get the option for sex.

You have sadly missed out on her & Erivi's M/D 3some tho.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018

And the bathing scenes too. I was wondering why she kept asking for stuff but nothing happened. DAMN PATREON for their stupid ass rules.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
Make sure you've become Goblin King, and have helped get the Temple going. In general if one story is stuck and not progressing, switch to another storyline and advance that.
thanks but I just had to wait for her to knock the door haha, had always dash on so I just moved out of the house before the sound finished playing

and does anyone know if there is a different ending for alice marriage quest if you're mayor?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

And the bathing scenes too. I was wondering why she kept asking for stuff but nothing happened. DAMN PATREON for their stupid ass rules.
Don't forget the spirit potion Events... even if the patch is installed after they should be available for those 2... I think there is none for Beth though

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
also the counter for DaysNotHomeWithVictoria keeps going up no matter what I do, neither sex or sleeping in the sofa/bed lowers it

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes