DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Any tips how to kill the master?
Tried several options but keep failing as soon as he turns.
Thanks
Equpt the crossbow after forging the shard bolts. That weakens him enough that he cannot turn & leaves u with a 2 part boss fight NOT a 3 part.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how do you keep oksana alive and also i killed the master and was told to clear the castle of enemies but once all are dead it doesnt do anything else
You have to go Equpt, click on Oksana & give her a shard ring in accessories or else she will die.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How can I defeat the master,I failed again and again.
i already equiped the ring and crossbow.
Tons of HP potions. I used Wither on him, crossbow & I had my Imp run HP between me & Okasan as often as I could. Even then I died like 4 times (tbh 2nd time was my fault forgot the crossbow so got smacked down by Master's Bat-monster form).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So there are a bunch of characters whose scenes give you a prompt to use fertility potions, suggesting they can get pregnant, but I can't tell if I'm just getting terrible RNG or if their pregnancies just haven't been implemented yet:
Frida's sister
Baker
Stable girl
Demon daughter
Both priestesses (these are particularly bothering me given that the enhanced fertility potion was specifically designed to get priestesses knocked up :p)

Can anyone confirm whether I'm just unlucky or what?

Likewise, the dragon, ogre, elf hunter and Alice all seem perpetually pregnant - do they not have further content yet or do they just take forever?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So there are a bunch of characters whose scenes give you a prompt to use fertility potions, suggesting they can get pregnant, but I can't tell if I'm just getting terrible RNG or if their pregnancies just haven't been implemented yet:
Frida's sister
Baker
Stable girl
Demon daughter
Both priestesses (these are particularly bothering me given that the enhanced fertility potion was specifically designed to get priestesses knocked up :p)

Can anyone confirm whether I'm just unlucky or what?

Likewise, the dragon, ogre, elf hunter and Alice all seem perpetually pregnant - do they not have further content yet or do they just take forever?
Frida's Sister
Baker
Stable Girl
& Priestesses
DONT have preg content.

Succubus needs the Patch & she will announce shes preg but not show content yet.

All the preg women u mentioned r stuck in preg limbo.

Chaos Angel

Nov 9, 2017
Once Ziva gives you the "Let There Be Light!" quest, go to the library in the Temple (bottom floor) & read the diary. THEN go to the Inn & search the burned patch for the chest with Enhanced Fertility & u can then ask the Innkeeper about the patch. As about the patch, then the beast, then where to find it.

You should now be able to visit the dragon.

I knew my memory was acting up, lol. No idea how I missed that diary on this play through. Thanks for the info dude, it definitely works now.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes