dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
i dont know if iam the only one, i use the full version down load, an i have some errors, first i startet 2 or 3 times last 6 month, 1. i noticed beth stable cleaning missing pictures still, i think now 2 years that i always get this
2. with the qeust were u bath at river, i remember some long time ago there were a scene with everi doughter, and at the
Inns and she could get pregnat, all that dosnt happen anymore no pictures or animations will get played.
3. and the biggest problem, i did focus on try getting everi qeusts first, let out all the qeusts that will have dissicions as
i did orc girl very late and she now dosent seem do get a doughter impragnetet her about 10 times now,
secondt thing is mixing up the qeusts this way it seems the cementry qeust might got broken i still have it in qeust log its one
of my last qeusts, i have left to do on this try, and the qeust to kill vampire lord seems broken, in my safe the point were oksana is in my room i got the option to give her 2 dresses safed that this the last point were anything works out,
as soon as i take her with me to go to vampire lord, the 2 zeloats join jakobus and the other one, i go out of the tempel, and then i cant go north to the village the point where i change the map is still there but not interaktive anymore i tryd multiple aprochas no change to get up there anyhow level the mercs a bit let them kill by nps and tryd it only with oksana i did go alone to the gate of the castle aktivatet the door to open it, then it says me i need oksana so anything i tryed ends me up stuck as i would have to vrom south of village map to village stuck there
Desensor patch

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i dont know if iam the only one, i use the full version down load, an i have some errors, first i startet 2 or 3 times last 6 month, 1. i noticed beth stable cleaning missing pictures still, i think now 2 years that i always get this
2. with the qeust were u bath at river, i remember some long time ago there were a scene with everi doughter, and at the
Inns and she could get pregnat, all that dosnt happen anymore no pictures or animations will get played.
3. and the biggest problem, i did focus on try getting everi qeusts first, let out all the qeusts that will have dissicions as
i did orc girl very late and she now dosent seem do get a doughter impragnetet her about 10 times now,
secondt thing is mixing up the qeusts this way it seems the cementry qeust might got broken i still have it in qeust log its one
of my last qeusts, i have left to do on this try, and the qeust to kill vampire lord seems broken, in my safe the point were oksana is in my room i got the option to give her 2 dresses safed that this the last point were anything works out,
as soon as i take her with me to go to vampire lord, the 2 zeloats join jakobus and the other one, i go out of the tempel, and then i cant go north to the village the point where i change the map is still there but not interaktive anymore i tryd multiple aprochas no change to get up there anyhow level the mercs a bit let them kill by nps and tryd it only with oksana i did go alone to the gate of the castle aktivatet the door to open it, then it says me i need oksana so anything i tryed ends me up stuck as i would have to vrom south of village map to village stuck there
You need decensor patch for Beth, Succubus and Goblin daughters.

Reactions: DomWolf

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Has anyone a screenshot of the solved tomb puzzle. I'm there with Ziva to put some crown but no idea what I have to do in the puzzle. Thanks in advance!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Having trouble with Frida and her broken lock.
I have crafted the lock and returned her puppies but I'm not able to give her the lock.
She only stands(sits I guess but since RPGM) on her throne and I can't do anything...
Searching for this in the thread found all replies with THE in :[

Also having major lag in Weirdwood (I'm using mouse clicks to move)
Give "gift". MC will give the lock.

Reactions: sijmode

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You need the DECENSOR PATCH

t727

Jan 4, 2018
She she depressed already?
I just started the game, visited her home. Wandered around at her place and interacted with the door which has the broken lock, quest received.
I went to the black smith and forged the lock.
Then I went out rescuing her puppies, went back got the quest completed. But I wasn't able to give her the lock.

rubiks

Aug 23, 2018
I wish they just remove the system that your wives affection decay after 5 day if you don't sleep with them. it serve nothing but to waste your time.
it is easy to get the affection back up but they added so many girl now and a lot of quest require you to pass the day before you can progress through the next step and it is a pain in the ass to go around sleeping in different houses to keep each Girls affection from decaying.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wish they just remove the system that your wives affection decay after 5 day if you don't sleep with them. it serve nothing but to waste your time.
it is easy to get the affection back up but they added so many girl now and a lot of quest require you to pass the day before you can progress through the next step and it is a pain in the ass to go around sleeping in different houses to keep each Girls affection from decaying.
Once u have the Blood Potions & Special Pastries live is alright. Make sure u have a good back up of both so if u have to be gone for some time you can so an Awe run :)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I just started the game, visited her home. Wandered around at her place and interacted with the door which has the broken lock, quest received.
Then I went out rescuing her puppies, went back got the quest completed. But I wasn't able to give her the lock.
Keep visiting her and bringing wood until she becomes depressed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: t727

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Select "Give Gift"

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Peasant's Quest [v2.72] [Tinkerer] – Compressed

better quality than the below version
Win/nwjs v2.72 · · · (715.3 MiB :: 2.49 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/nwjs v2.72 · · · (416.4 MiB :: 2.49 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes