DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No I don't. I am playing from an earlier save now and the bug did not occur again.

I am concerned about something else : the "cemetery rumours" quest does not resolve itself after feeding the vampires and having sex with them. I know that it apparently takes some time but since last time it did not event after reclaiming the castle I am concerned that it could cause other issues of the same kind as my carriage problem from before.
In case it could mess things up I'm waiting for the quest to complete itself before visiting victoria and causing the death of the mayor. Is it necessary or can I just let him die ?
If the mayor dies Victoria will replace him as reward give for the quest. You must complete "A New Home" after killing the Master to free the vamps.

Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
Stun has pretty high chance to miss, you sure you landed that spell? You could also get rope and defeat any bandit and capture him, that should replace that sheep.
yeah, i thoroughly checked, my stun hits, i have rope, but my hero just hits the target and kills him without the option of capturing

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
yeah, i thoroughly checked, my stun hits, i have rope, but my hero just hits the target and kills him without the option of capturing
What are you targeting? Some creatures need the Tranquillizer (Wolves, Bears, Gater Beasts ect...).

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes