DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
it was something in regards to the waystones.I'm just waiting for someone else to confirm my suspition
I have come to the conclusion you're fucking with us cos I'm normally pretty good at picking up on easter eggs & references. But I cant for the life of me think of what's you're implying & you havent given any real indication of what it is.

And so for wasting my time my good sir I bid you good day & I curse thee to have a constant stone in you're shoe that may never be removed :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: Stil996

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I have come to the conclusion you're fucking with us cos I'm normally pretty good at picking up on easter eggs & references. But I cant for the life of me think of what's you're implying & you havent given any real indication of what it is.

And so for wasting my time my good sir I bid you good day & I curse thee to have a constant stone in you're shoe that may never be removed :ROFLMAO::devilish:
the failed transportation to a specfic person, how's that for an indication?

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the failed transportation to a specfic person, how's that for an indication?
Dunno if that's an easter egg TBH. Theres alot of failed transportations in both fantasy and scifi. Feels more like a plot contrivance than a reference. But that's just my opinion. I may be wrong.

I revoke my curse (y)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Dunno if that's an easter egg TBH. Theres alot of failed transportations in both fantasy and scifi. Feels more like a plot contrivance than a reference. But that's just my opinion. I may be wrong.

I revoke my curse (y)
Stardust! Now I remmber the movie's title. Tristan used a magic candle to return home but the star was thiking about home too so they ended in the middle

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes