FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Check the Forgotten Valley Wasytone. My dog was waiting there for my return when I played.

Also Naamah has armour? Has she got leathers of magnetic strip cos shes got more skin on display than most of the women in this game :ROFLMAO:. I have an imageof enemies getting frustrated cos there weapons are stinking the thin bindings, completly missing her flesh everytime like "Why the FUCK cant I hurt you!!!!!!!!!"
Namaah has armor, her armor is made of straps and metal rings...

also is Frida bugged? She always seems pissed off and you can't use the vampire spell to raise her affection.
did she catch you with Hilde? if so you need to complete the questline by aking Hilde to make amends, you'll need to get steak, vegetables and snowdeer balls

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

HKiller234

Jul 5, 2022
There is a Gnome Mod (which enables Bestiality content) & a Spicy Content Mod (which enables Incest content). You should use both

By "Cheat mod" you mean "Gallery/Cheat Mod"??.
Yeah those are the ones, I got a little confused with gnome ('cause it sounds like genome and it somehow made sense that one was the incest related).
And it seems the problem is the gallery/cheat mod, thanks gonna try to play without it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

did she catch you with Hilde? if so you need to complete the questline by aking Hilde to make amends, you'll need to get steak, vegetables and snowdeer balls
He hasn't made the cloak yet so that cant be

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Frida shouldnt be bugged like that. Did u cum in her without permission? Do you sleep in her bed without permission? These things take a big hit on her Affection. You should be able to Awe her but its ONLY when shes in her house, not when shes in the garden. Have you tried that?

Dam.

I think I pissed her off by nutting in her and knocking her up the first time and then catching her in a good mood while she was in bed and knocking her up again, because of that I don't think her affection ever got a chance to rebuild. When she is inside or outside there is no option to 'Awe' her, only thing I can do is give her veggies once a day.

• Hey there
Reactions: DomWolf

HKiller234

Jul 5, 2022
Genome mod??? and Bestiality mod??
There is a Gnome Mod (which enables Bestiality content) & a Spicy Content Mod (which enables Incest content). You should use both

By "Cheat mod" you mean "Gallery/Cheat Mod"??, that mod has some negative reputation, I'm unsure what it's current state is but it seems like the majority of "bugs" reported on this thread get traced back to this mod... maybe try the game without it.
There are built in cheats in the game that should make much of this mod redundant anyway.
thanks for the answer turns out it wasn´t a bug and i´m just an imprecise idiot lol, in my defense, doors in this game have allways been easy to miss. Captura de pantalla (2).png

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
Yeah. 1, "Acorns" & "Security" (both cannot be completed). "Acorns" can be missed or failed (one of 2 that can be failed the other is "A Dress For A Lady"). When speaking to Oakly the Treeman you can miss this quest by attacking him. However when he gives the quest you can fail it by just not helping him. He wont come to you're aid when dealing with the orcs & instead you get the quest "Security" where u ask Ziva to send Grug to the farm to protect it. If you have Oakly then theres no need for added security so the quest dont start.

Honestly I trust Oakly more than I trust Grug & he is so helpful in the fight with the Orcs that I always help him.
Thanks did acorn maybe because Oakly my guard

Does anyone have a save with 175 (v351)?
Just wanna see if missed or just game limit

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
I am a master cheater made myself a semi permanent vampire ‍♂ by upping blood level to 999 and health to 1000.

What is your best cheat?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
The whips are for enemies... they are razored.
Speaking about Naamah, she might already be a mom before meeting the mc as she mentioned that she fucked before when she was doing it with the mc & if she does have kid/s, Nergal might be the father & hopefully she has a daughter fathered by him who'll join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What happened to my dog? I just finished the giant's lodge quest and when you cross the river to get inside the mountain goblin area, the dog just up and disappeared.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
to all who didnt find the secret
go down left-thers some bone search take the key
go up to the gardtower just left the little building use freddys key bingo

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes