Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
After Naamah's mission I think I lost my dog :c
It's also a pity that Naamah's armor disappears after the quest not like the crown of sorcery, I even got one for my familiar xd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It never even occurred to me that I could steal Everi's hat Also, where is the cloak from? I started a new game with the last update and have yet to come across anything that can go in that slot.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
You sure? I'm ngl I dont always memorize details so I may be off on that. Point still stands that 1 or 2 potions should be enough. Anymore & you risk the wrath of the sun!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, it was 3 last time I used one.
I'd take two and be at 6, and make a few more for later. Take another whenever I dropped to 4, never got high enough to burn up.
Now I don't take them at all, just keep a couple on hand In Case. Don't even need the night vision, got torches coming out my ears even with selling some of them.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It never even occurred to me that I could steal Everi's hat Also, where is the cloak from? I started a new game with the last update and have yet to come across anything that can go in that slot.
Have you completed the Giants arc? If u got Hilde pregnant then before heading to the Hunting Grounds, Frida has u go into town to get a Cloak. You need to bring some pelts (cant remeber if its Bear or Wolf you need)

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Have you completed the Giants arc? If u got Hilde pregnant then before heading to the Hunting Grounds, Frida has u go into town to get a Cloak. You need to bring some pelts (cant remeber if its Bear or Wolf you need)
2 bear pelts.

I put the recently-added Ancients Chests everywhere you're allowed to (can't do it in all locations for sleeping at, at least not yet). Then use them to set aside stuff I'll need for later quests or tasks which I might unintentionally sell/use for something else. Bear & wolf pelts (cloak, Maghda's cave), bear & boar carcasses (feeding Venomina), feathers (Hilde's outfit), sacred water (Liandra's first pregnancy), etc.

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
You can steal it 2 times (unless I forgot to steal it some other time), one I put it for the Mc and the other for the familiar, the cloak already answered you above.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Adoringfan

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I haven't, also is Frida bugged? She always seems pissed off and you can't use the vampire spell to raise her affection.
You can steal it 2 times (unless I forgot to steal it some other time), one I put it for the Mc and the other for the familiar, the cloak already answered you above.
Shoot, I already did both quests with her and I am a little tempted to just restart again, because I am crazy. I might just add 2 hats through the cheat plugin and save myself the 25-30 hour heartache.

• Thinking Face

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who among the mc's current fuckbuddies are actually nudists? I know this topic is of the little importance to talk about but I feel the need to point it out:

1. Vexina - What this she-dragon wears isn't really what you call clothes
2. The familiar - She doesn't mind going buck-naked but the mc feels the need for her to wear clothes
3. Captive batbreeder - Same thing for her as the familiar
4. The Minotaur cousin - Clothes make her uncomfortable, probably due to her fur
5. Naabah - Same thing for her as Vexina

So who else can you think of?

thugistan

Mar 5, 2019
I have a small problem. I am trying to do Namaah's Deal and I hit the button and pulled the levers but I can't get into the control room. I know where the door is but it doesn't look to have opened. I tried reloading my save and going through the whole area again with the same outcome.
How to over come this?

HKiller234

Jul 5, 2022
during Naahma´s quest i got stuc, i can´t move to the next room, and i can´t detach from Naahma, here´s my save file, it uses cheat mod, genome mod and bestiality mod

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
during Naahma´s quest i got stuc, i can´t move to the next room, and i can´t detach from Naahma, here´s my save file, it uses cheat mod, genome mod and bestiality mod
Genome mod??? and Bestiality mod??
There is a Gnome Mod (which enables Bestiality content) & a Spicy Content Mod (which enables Incest content). You should use both

By "Cheat mod" you mean "Gallery/Cheat Mod"??, that mod has some negative reputation, I'm unsure what it's current state is but it seems like the majority of "bugs" reported on this thread get traced back to this mod... maybe try the game without it.
There are built in cheats in the game that should make much of this mod redundant anyway.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
if you think abot it Daiyu will be an interesting character, considering she sells ancient technology, trapped souls and cheap magic potions

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who among the mc's current fuckbuddies are actually nudists? I know this topic is of the little importance to talk about but I feel the need to point it out:

1. Vexina - What this she-dragon wears isn't really what you call clothes
2. The familiar - She doesn't mind going buck-naked but the mc feels the need for her to wear clothes
3. Captive batbreeder - Same thing for her as the familiar
4. The Minotaur cousin - Clothes make her uncomfortable, probably due to her fur
5. Naabah - Same thing for her as Vexina

So who else can you think of?
•Vixenatrix only takes a humanoid form when she plans to mate. So makes sense shes naked. Shes a DRAGON.

•Familiar probably wouldnt have an issue being naked but MC was actually following Erevi's directive about the clothing (specifically that it needs a crystalized egg sewn in). The fact the egg pendant is on her chocker means she dosent NEED clothes. But I wouldnt call her a nudist, as a baby she was naked but not grown up.

•Bat Breeder is basically an animal so of course she dosent care for clothes. MC is trying to keep his dungeon "classy"...

•Annabelle is a nudist.

•Naamah is a big sexy Succubus so of course she wont hide her body.

You forgot about Venomina. Yes she asks for clothes like Erevi but that's more out of curiosity. She spends most her time in her hybrid spider form fully naked.

Also I would say Maghda is close to a nudist as she only wears a loin cloth. Apart from that her ass & tits are out in the breeze.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
if you think abot it Daiyu will be an interesting character, considering she sells ancient technology, trapped souls and cheap magic potions
And she comes from the eastern lands (I assume) so she has the whole 'oriental mysticism' vibe going on. Personally I hope she is a human. I kinda want her to be a Kitsune, but not a humanoid fox. I would rather she be able to take the form of a fox (number of tales optional lol). I think that would make her so much more interesting but tahts just me.

If Cath is added to the story I imagine her arc ending in 2 ways; either she does overthrow her father & becomes Baroness of the region (with MC as her consort) or she fails & is sent to the Temple for training in obedience.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I haven't, also is Frida bugged? She always seems pissed off and you can't use the vampire spell to raise her affection.

Shoot, I already did both quests with her and I am a little tempted to just restart again, because I am crazy. I might just add 2 hats through the cheat plugin and save myself the 25-30 hour heartache.
Frida shouldnt be bugged like that. Did u cum in her without permission? Do you sleep in her bed without permission? These things take a big hit on her Affection. You should be able to Awe her but its ONLY when shes in her house, not when shes in the garden. Have you tried that?

Dam.

Last edited:

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
I need to ask can all quests be completed? Reason there is a possible 175 quests I have completed 169 no fails. Can't see any other might have missed, did the werewolf etc
So is there any quests you can miss?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I need to ask can all quests be completed? Reason there is a possible 175 quests I have completed 169 no fails. Can't see any other might have missed, did the werewolf etc
So is there any quests you can miss?
Yeah. 1, "Acorns" & "Security" (both cannot be completed). "Acorns" can be missed or failed (one of 2 that can be failed the other is "A Dress For A Lady"). When speaking to Oakly the Treeman you can miss this quest by attacking him. However when he gives the quest you can fail it by just not helping him. He wont come to you're aid when dealing with the orcs & instead you get the quest "Security" where u ask Ziva to send Grug to the farm to protect it. If you have Oakly then theres no need for added security so the quest dont start.

Honestly I trust Oakly more than I trust Grug & he is so helpful in the fight with the Orcs that I always help him.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Yeah. 1, "Acorns" & "Security" (both cannot be completed). "Acorns" can be missed or failed (one of 2 that can be failed the other is "A Dress For A Lady"). When speaking to Oakly the Treeman you can miss this quest by attacking him. However when he gives the quest you can fail it by just not helping him. He wont come to you're aid when dealing with the orcs & instead you get the quest "Security" where u ask Ziva to send Grug to the farm to protect it. If you have Oakly then theres no need for added security so the quest dont start.

Honestly I trust Oakly more than I trust Grug & he is so helpful in the fight with the Orcs that I always help him.
When that update came out, I decided to take down oakly and he's obviously strongest of all, maybe even more than Reane the Vamp ( I don't remember ). Then I return to my save and put him in guard of my little sister.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes