DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 4017089 View attachment 4017090
I wanted to tell you that I can see Farida, I can't see Julia, but I can see her when I go to sleep ;
So you can still interact when you sleep? Shes just not visible? Not the worst bug I would say.

I can confirm that Julia sleeping sprite is missing.
Hmmmmm. I havnt really been to Julia's at night since the last update before. I'll have to check to see if I have the same issue.

EDIT: so I play on Lewdspot, not official download, but I've just checked and I too cannot see Juilia. I can have sex but shes not "in bed". That's interesting. M3ntir & FunFuntomes is Julia in bed in you're games? Has anyone else got this issue? This may be a bug Tinkerer should be made aware of so he can possibly fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostan

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
After Naamah's mission I think I lost my dog :c
It's also a pity that Naamah's armor disappears after the quest not like the crown of sorcery, I even got one for my familiar xd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
After Naamah's mission I think I lost my dog :c
It's also a pity that Naamah's armor disappears after the quest not like the crown of sorcery, I even got one for my familiar xd.
Check the Forgotten Valley Wasytone. My dog was waiting there for my return when I played.

Also Naamah has armour? Has she got leathers of magnetic strip cos shes got more skin on display than most of the women in this game :ROFLMAO:. I have an imageof enemies getting frustrated cos there weapons are stinking the thin bindings, completly missing her flesh everytime like "Why the FUCK cant I hurt you!!!!!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Check the Forgotten Valley Wasytone. My dog was waiting there for my return when I played.

Also Naamah has armour? Has she got leathers of magnetic strip cos shes got more skin on display than most of the women in this game :ROFLMAO:. I have an imageof enemies getting frustrated cos there weapons are stinking the thin bindings, completly missing her flesh everytime like "Why the FUCK cant I hurt you!!!!!!!!!"
Well Naamah's technically naked, that's why I call her a nudist

Reactions: DomWolf

Starc6254

Jan 18, 2024
Peasant's Quest [v2.51] [Tinkerer] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,00 GB / 499 MB - Peasants Quest NYD251 Win crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 2,01 GB / 505 MB - Peasants Quest NYD251 Linux crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,00 GB / 502 MB - Peasants Quest NYD251 Mac crunched.7z

Download (Win/Linux/Mac):
Workupload - Pixeldrain

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)
Can you please upload v3.51 compressed

ShadowJD

May 18, 2020
I have a small problem. I am trying to do Namaah's Deal and I hit the button and pulled the levers but I can't get into the control room. I know where the door is but it doesn't look to have opened. I tried reloading my save and going through the whole area again with the same outcome.

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Hi, guys,
is it normal that when downloading the linux full version via MixDrop I get the Win-version, bc my system tells me that the Game file is not known once I try to open it?

Reactions: Dekart

rokan8

Jul 23, 2023

How to get crown of sorcery ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How to get crown of sorcery ?
As in the quest? Theres a pattern to the fire. I would suggest staying near the wall as much as possible.

If you mean how to give it to Familiar? Take it from Erevi's inventory & equip it to Familiar.

tickle_me

Jul 24, 2023
hello everyone!!! can someone pelase give me a full save from the last update ? (also the global and other files in the same folder )
thanks in advance

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I drank potions that increase bloodpool. Now I burn on the sun *duh*, any way to remove this buff/debuff?
It drops each day. Honestly you only need to drink 1 or 2 for the benefits. If you fill the blood gouge then you become vampiric enough that you're burn.

1 Potion= 2 Blood Slots.

I believe for now if you know how to make Frida's Sun Cream you can use that to protect yourself from the sun.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
1 Potion= 2 Blood Slots.
Haven't used one in forever but it was 1 = 3 slots back then, maybe updated since?
You burn up when your rating is 8+.
I believe for now if you know how to make Frida's Sun Cream you can use that to protect yourself from the sun.
Correct, and doesn't have to be good-smelling version (you only need that for Birgitte's storyline).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Haven't used one in forever but it was 1 = 3 slots back then, maybe updated since?
You burn up when your rating is 8+.
You sure? I'm ngl I dont always memorize details so I may be off on that. Point still stands that 1 or 2 potions should be enough. Anymore & you risk the wrath of the sun!

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes