DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Succubus needs to be 20 days preg & u need to complete the Familiar's quests. Specifically you need to have the Orb which you get from "A Mother & Child In Distress"

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
How many times do i have to deliver cheese ... before the quest is completed ? 3 delivery .. its still open.

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
No i sold it full price ... Tired of fucking ... SOS. ok i see i will fuck that cunt than... thanks man(y)

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I just remember why I didn't play further last time I played. 80 days until I can proceed with Julia is ridiculous long.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I just remember why I didn't play further last time I played. 80 days until I can proceed with Julia is ridiculous long.
EDIT: Deleted original comments, I should read more carefully before spouting off. Thought you were talking about another girl. :LOL:

Yeah, Julia can take a while, and you need at least two full preg cycles from Temple girls before she's unlocked. But that's how the game is designed. Also, not sure how you define "proceed." Start romancing her, knock her up, something else? I do still think that however you're doing it, 80 days after the family farm is unlocked is way longer than most...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.20 star(s) 205 Votes