FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
hey guys im doing the new beth content and when i fetch gabriel from the pub and return to beth she is missing from the stables. i checked and realized that its an abduction event but like nothing happens? is there supposed to be like that? i enter the stables she is just gone no cutscene or dialogue with gabriel no matter where i go in the stables hell i event went house to house and the temple tried reloading a save before the quest too. any help?
check her house above the stables

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
Try removing the gallery mod. It's not yet updated with the new maps (like the interior of Beth's house). Also, do you have the v3.41 hotfix installed (link in the Update Only spoiler on the OP)?
installed hotfix still nada. i dont have a back up of the map 001 and 159 .json files the gallery mod modified anyone care to share? i have a real shitty metered internter conection and cant just redownload the whole thing again

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
installed hotfix still nada. i dont have a back up of the map 001 and 159 .json files the gallery mod modified anyone care to share? i have a real shitty metered internter conection and cant just redownload the whole thing again
The gallery mod can cause other issues, too. I would personally remove it entirely, rather than swapping out a couple of jsons, but that's for you to decide on. :)

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
The gallery mod can cause other issues, too. I would personally remove it entirely, rather than swapping out a couple of jsons, but that's for you to decide on. :)
But like those are the only two files in the gallery mod? im trying to remove it, as much as it pains me to have to actually play tinkerers grindathon lol.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
But like those are the only two files in the gallery mod? im trying to remove it, as much as it pains me to have to actually play tinkerers grindathon lol.
So, looking at it I *think* you only have to revert 001, and delete the other one. Pretty sure 001 is the map of Weirdwood, and the mod adds a blue glow marker there allowing you to access the gallery (the other json). Note that the most recent mod version uses 166 rather than 159, and v3.41 only goes up to 165. Maybe someone who's used it can comment?

As for the grindathon, Cheatmode was changed in v3.22. Instead of red chests you now find a body south of the spider caves entrance, it has a note and a key. The key opens the small building next to the guard tower. Inside are eight chests, one has cash and the others have potions; the chests refill daily. Some potion chests are empty until a certain quest is completed. There is also an item on a shelf which makes the MC nearly invincible in combat if it is equipped (it goes in the necklace slot). So not insta-wealthy and rolling in potions, but regular collections should give you all the cash and key potions you need.

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
So, looking at it I *think* you only have to revert 001, and delete the other one. Pretty sure 001 is the map of Weirdwood, and the mod adds a blue glow marker there allowing you to access the gallery (the other json). Note that the most recent mod version uses 166 rather than 159, and v3.41 only goes up to 165. Maybe someone who's used it can comment?

As for the grindathon, Cheatmode was changed in v3.22. Instead of red chests you now find a body south of the spider caves entrance, it has a note and a key. The key opens the small building next to the guard tower. Inside are eight chests, one has cash and the others have potions; the chests refill daily. Some potion chests are empty until a certain quest is completed. There is also an item on a shelf which makes the MC nearly invincible in combat if it is equipped (it goes in the necklace slot). So not insta-wealthy and rolling in potions, but regular collections should give you all the cash and key potions you need.
great to know thanks for being so helpful. the only thing that pisses me off and actually made me stop playing for a while was the whole love decaying mechanic thats really the only reason i use the gallery mod

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Will do. Also, characters' pregnancy day count is stuck at 20 days. Do I also need to progress the story to unlock it?
Most 1st pregnancies are locked behind story events which are triggered by completing quests. A good rule of thumb when 0laying is to juggle. If the Temple stops, try the Tower & vice versa. If both dont work you may to need to focus on a side girl(s) quests in order to set up later events.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
great to know thanks for being so helpful. the only thing that pisses me off and actually made me stop playing for a while was the whole love decaying mechanic thats really the only reason i use the gallery mod
v3.31 reset the grace period to 15 days before Affection loss starts. Sleeping at a girls' place increases Affection, you can now basically go a bit over two weeks between sleeps and keep them happy. Give them a gift if it's been longer. Or, use Awe on them. A few girls like Luthien and Venomina have other Affection decline/recovery mechanics but most are sleeps.

There's a built-in Affection Cheat that turns off the decline entirely, for all girls. A tree west of the guard tower has some "manure" under it, click on that. It turns into a mushroom and Affection decline is turned off. You can click on the mushroom to turn the cheat off as well. EXCEPTION: Obeah has quests which depend on her Affection hitting zero so the cheat doesn't affect her.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes