PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
you been chasing the wrong death :p
Personally I'm a fan of Neil Gaiman's version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really couldn't find my way to Gaiman. I only read Neverwhere and was very disappointed. If this is his masterpiece, I don't know if I want to try another one.
But this Death doesn't look bad.

Reactions: Stil996

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Sneak Peek-1.png

Sneak Peek

Apparently another week has passed:-O....What have I done? Well, I completed the last sex scene, minus the animation. That will probably not make it into the testbuild. But I'll try to sneak it in before the official release. Other than that I've created some more cutscene images and I've been working a bit on new sprites and other 2D game assets. I still have a lot of scripting left to do, so I am certainly behind my original schedual.

The good news is that my wife and kids left me (at least temporarily :) ). They'll be visiting my mother-in-law the next week, or so. That should allow me to focus more on the game. Hopefully I can still get that testbuild out be fore the middle of August. I'll be back in a weeks time with more info.

Tinkerer

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 3881000

Sneak Peek

Apparently another week has passed:-O....What have I done? Well, I completed the last sex scene, minus the animation. That will probably not make it into the testbuild. But I'll try to sneak it in before the official release. Other than that I've created some more cutscene images and I've been working a bit on new sprites and other 2D game assets. I still have a lot of scripting left to do, so I am certainly behind my original schedual.

The good news is that my wife and kids left me (at least temporarily :) ). They'll be visiting my mother-in-law the next week, or so. That should allow me to focus more on the game. Hopefully I can still get that testbuild out be fore the middle of August. I'll be back in a weeks time with more info.

Tinkerer
The fuck is that contraption? Also Erevi dont look impressed :ROFLMAO:

Normally I try to study the scene & come up with thoughts but honestly? Not a scooby what's happening lol

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 3881000

Sneak Peek

Tinkerer
Hopefully Everi's mom will join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
The fuck is that contraption? Also Erevi dont look impressed :ROFLMAO:

Normally I try to study the scene & come up with thoughts but honestly? Not a scooby what's happening lol
It's a bondage rack of some kind. Probably left over from Count Orlov. :sneaky: Yeah, I doubt Erevi would enjoy being strapped into something like that...but she might like strapping the MC in...

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's a bondage rack of some kind. Probably left over from Count Orlov. :sneaky: Yeah, I doubt Erevi would enjoy being strapped into something like that...but she might like strapping the MC in...
Meh! it looks like a weight bench I tried to assemble once... I really should have read the instructions :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 205 Votes