Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i don't wanna murder every shopkeaper in town
No shopkeeper from the tower to the waterfall... that where all the fresh air is... and everything else there is just free goblin ears on legs... I'd like to take her to Frida's use those yellow eyes on her and make Frida Submissive for a bit... would be interesting seeing the giant being submissive for a bit for a change ?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
No shopkeeper from the tower to the waterfall... that where all the fresh air is... and everything else there is just free goblin ears on legs... I'd like to take her to Frida's use those yellow eyes on her and make Frida Submissive for a bit... would be interesting seeing the giant being submissive for a bit for a change ?
tinkerer won't do that. it would be too cruel

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Check this post

I am a bit confused... there was a poll to decide who get's mind controlled ? or ... ?
Yes... the poll was about who the daughter would play with... the fight was between Victoria, shakala, and Liandra

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yes... the poll was about who the daughter would play with... the fight was between Victoria, shakala, and Liandra
Ah I see... cruelty seems a weird choice of words there... this is the same game where you can chose to let a girl get raped by goblins and the MC eaten by ogres and stuff like that. My suggestion was only to make it temporary though. would not wanna permanently affect Frida's personality.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ah I see... cruelty seems a weird choice of words there... this is the same game where you can chose to let a girl get raped by goblins and the MC eaten by ogres and stuff like that. My suggestion was only to make it temporary though. would not wanna permanently affect Frida's personality.
but Frida hates sharing

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ah I see your point... I concede my care... I wonder if the Daughter can wipe a mind... reprogram it... I wonder what the extent of her powers are and if they are still developing... No I was totally Not looking at her tits when I said that last line.
Look at Mia, she grew when pregnant.. I think her powers are not fully fledged, and her power brings out things that the reviewer already desires

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Look at Mia, she grew when pregnant.. I think her powers are not fully fledged, and her power brings out things that the reviewer already desires
Well I certainly would not say no to more content with her that is for sure. You might be correct about her powers, wonder if Erevi really wanted more kids ...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Of course she wanted more, she just didn't want to drop the mistress act
Hope so. now we have the ability to have 6 brats at Mia's and 4 at the Tower I wonder If they will grow up and come into play later on like become our generals or start farming and stuff ? and if Girls or boys being born is random or prefixed ?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
So Frigga just stops being pregnant? is that a bug (cus most of my Frigga stuff is bugged) or can she just not give birth?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So Frigga just stops being pregnant? is that a bug (cus most of my Frigga stuff is bugged) or can she just not give birth?
Birth content is not in game yet she just stays pregnant like most other girls... only Mia and Erevi can give birth right now.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Birth content is not in game yet she just stays pregnant like most other girls... only Mia and Erevi can give birth right now.
Frida will keep being pregnant till she gets a new update for herself
I can promise you both she is not pregnant anymore. She WAS for a long time, and then the next time I visited she wasn't

Edit: almost all of her quests were bugged tho. she was pregnant and hated mc, then got a new lock but kicked mc out, and never cared about the garden (she got prego after the first time with no potions)

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes