Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Also i should mention that i have companions only when doing quest and i don't know if it's possible to join them without quest going on. I don't bellieve this can be done. So after you do all quests - you will travell alone. And critical hits are not so often. Better to have more def than damage IMHO.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Also i should mention that i have companions only when doing quest and i don't know if it's possible to join them without quest going on. I don't bellieve this can be done. So after you do all quests - you will travell alone. Better to have more def than damage IMHO.
To be honest, once you learn Lightning Strike, weapons don't matter anymore

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How did you manage to beat the dragon ?
I was wondering the same thing... theoretically you could do it with Lain's mod... It's supposed to have a cheat stone which last I checked can refill HP, MP and takes away fatigue, and could be used in Battle. Would make the fight super long though. Unless you edited save and have high crit rate.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How did you manage to beat the dragon ?
Made a save before speaking to her - must admit that couple times reloaded it. Finally i used like 10 healing potions, couple of critical hits... But i needed to do a tons of damage to her. Than i agree to inseminate her egg. Role-playing a galant hero!
I couldn't kill her whatsoever. I don't think that this creature could be killed. Very hard fight, one of the hardest in game.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How to kill dragon:
1-> Step 1 >> 1-1.jpg
2-> Step 2 >> 2-2.jpg
3-> Step 3 >> 3-3.jpg
4-> Step 4 >> 4-4.jpg

P.S. Not even a whitcher could do it alone ... ask plot tinkerer to tinker the odds and ramp up the lucky...maybe...

Reactions: Mr Technician

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whoa you did it the hardmode way... nice... I just Grinded like a mad man to outpower grug... just took a couple of potions. By the time I reached the dragon I was strong enough... took 1 healing potion and non-stop lightning.
And those swamp beasts are called Gator Beasts if I remember right.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Whoa you did it the hardmode way... nice... I just Grinded like a mad man to outpower grug... just took a couple of potions. By the time I reached the dragon I was strong enough... took 1 healing potion and non-stop lightning.
And those swamp beasts are called Gator Beasts if I remember right.
Well mc wanted to slaughter, gain libido from killing beast, and than save some Dragon lady (which he couldn't defeat). And what else - ah yes - spread the SEED! :love:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Well mc wanted to slaughter, gain libido from killing beast, and than save some Dragon lady (which he couldn't defeat). And what else - ah yes - spread the SEED! :love:
It's not seed... it's MC' Magic Jizz... the magical cure all... breaks curses reawakens goddesses and impregnated absolutely everything !

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
It's not seed... it's MC' Magic Jizz... the magical cure all... breaks curses reawakens goddesses and impregnated absolutely everything !
And the Town named WeirdWood means that after MC will "cooperate" with girls - they gonna get stick-y... (after Magic Jizzms happens)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
And the Town named WeirdWood means that after MC will "cooperate" with girls - they gonna get stick-y... (after Magic Jizzms happens)
Seriously the town's name is weird... literally too. Who names a town weirdwood ? unless it is a reference to the Weirwood trees in Game of Thongs... eh Thrones.

Jul 17, 2018
well can someone help me im stuck at "Get past granny - find a way to appear as balder" i already have completed the rebuilding temple quest
Walk to the door of the house, and granny will tell you that you cannot see Mia, wait for Balder to come out, and talk to Balder. Before you do this, make sure that you have a steak and that you know the summon spell from Erevi.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Seriously the town's name is weird... literally too. Who names a town weirdwood ? unless it is a reference to the Weirwood trees in Game of Thongs... eh Thrones.
Yeah! Well the main question stays. Could we "magically cure" Gwynneth (get preg)? Basically it could be done - scenes shall allow it, right? She's taking MC cure in all places of her body...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
well can someone help me im stuck at "Get past granny - find a way to appear as balder" i already have completed the rebuilding temple quest
Walk to the door of the house, and granny will tell you that you cannot see Mia, wait for Balder to come out, and talk to Balder. Before you do this, make sure that you have a steak and that you know the summon spell from Erevi.
Don't forget to learn th Summoning spell from Erevi first otherwise you cannot shapeshift into Baldur.

Yeah! Well the main question stays. Could we "magically cure" Gwynneth (get preg)?
A future update will probably have more content with Gwyn but it is not actually confirmed as far as I know but it'd be a waste to not have some more storyline shit to do with her.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes