Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Some news?
Patrons only
Apr 14 at 11:44pm
Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I last posted some news. I don't really have that much to tell either, other than that I'm still hard at work rendering and scripting. I'm currently busy with Victoria's story, and I have to warn you, she's been in a pretty bad mood lately. Wonder what could have caused that?:)

Anyway, I hope to release another update somewhere in the 23-28 of April region.

Tinkerer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Some news?
Patrons only
Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I last posted some news. I don't really have that much to tell either, other than that I'm still hard at work rendering and scripting. I'm currently busy with Victoria's story, and I have to warn you, she's been in a pretty bad mood lately. Wonder what could have caused that?:)

Anyway, I hope to release another update somewhere in the 23-28 of April region.

Tinkerer.
Oh man, I'm loving this update more and more, now I can't wait!

Reactions: MR.SHIKO.000

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Some news?
Patrons only
Hi everyone!

Tinkerer.
wonder what we'll have to do to attract her again

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
wonder what we'll have to do to attract her again
Any one hope for a scene with her on her bed while the mayor on the other side of the door, and after that she walk outside, talking to the old man like normal with c*m dripping every where (she kinda mention it with the black dress)

eumeme

Jun 22, 2017
Even regular goblins are so much stronger than you, resting restores too little health, items are too expensive for starters... This is a grindfest you'll probably lose your boner.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Even regular goblins are so much stronger than you, resting restores too little health, items are too expensive for starters... This is a grindfest you'll probably lose your boner.
I agree on the starting difficulty, but the progression curve is so good that you'll be able to one shot boars in no time. The amount of health restored depends on the quality of the place you sleep. Once you get on good terms with the girls out-of town, you'll be able to sleep in bether beds.
Getting to the good stuff makes the early grind worth it. There's also the cheatmode if you want to have gear and gold from day one

Reactions: Aprilsun

eumeme

Jun 22, 2017
I agree on the starting difficulty, but the progression curve is so good that you'll be able to one shot boars in no time. The amount of health restored depends on the quality of the place you sleep. Once you get on good terms with the girls out-of town, you'll be able to sleep in bether beds.
Getting to the good stuff makes the early grind worth it. There's also the cheatmode if you want to have gear and gold from day one
I am not huge on cheats so i will give it another shot. Because for an RPGM game it looks good enough.

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
Is there a gallery in this game? If so, really appreciated if someone could link their 'saves' folder. Or someone that has fully done all the content and you can rewatch scenes.

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Isn't very grindy except preparing for the spider cave that takes a bit. As others indicated you can get an edge getting the dagger from dog quest, taking ears from shakala kills and later boar carcasses ( just save before or shakala could kill you while unprepared, reset reentering zone) and remember that you can sell all the stuff you get ( at that point you don't need them yet for potions) . you will get a decent armor and weapon faster that way and combat will be easier.

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Is there a gallery in this game? If so, really appreciated if someone could link their 'saves' folder. Or someone that has fully done all the content and you can rewatch scenes.
No gallery. Some scenes can be repeated others can be watched using a spirit potion in the area where you did the scene the first time, a few can't be seen again.

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
No gallery. Some scenes can be repeated others can be watched using a spirit potion in the area where you did the scene the first time, a few can't be seen again.
Yeah, i wish that the dev warn me about the scene with pregnant Erevi tho (after she give birth, that scene cant be rewatched anymore), i have to playback the whole way just to get the save file with that hot scene :(

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
you can extract the renders, but it's not the same :)
I'm not 100% sure but i think that EnigmaVBunpacker was the one that worked with this game

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I would love to have the patience to play the game entirely (or nearly finished) but I love Tinkerer's render so much.
I'm afraid if you wait until it's finished you would have to wait until 2019 or 2020 if Tinkerer keep up adding more and more new characters to the game.

There are already 13 Girls in the game you can have fun with: Alice, Bat Breeder, Beth, Caleah, Erevi, Frida, Gwynneth, Liandra, Magdha, Mia, Shakala, Victoria and Ziva.
Some of them like Alice, Bat Breeder, Liandra and Magdha haven't seen any love since months. Especilly Alice's story has no progression although it's far from finshed yet. She is always afraid of becoming pregnant when you cum inside her and her "dad will skin you alive if you knock me up" and she doesn't want to date you officilly cause her daddy wont allow her to because he want her to marry someone important. Thats the perfect cliffhanger to continue her story but instead we are getting more and more side charcaters in a game where almost every female is a less important character, except of Erevi and Ziva.

And Tinkerer already annoucend that there will be a halfling and three (!) vampire girls. So there will be 17 fuckable Girls in the near future if i count correct. Tinkerer usually adds content for 2 Girls per update and every month or at the latest every second month/update a new girl is added so it will take half eternity to complete the game at this speed...

This was much criticism but anyway Peasants Quest is still my favorite adualt game and the only one for me with long term motivation =D

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I'm afraid if you wait until it's finished you would have to wait until 2019 or 2020 if Tinkerer keep up adding more and more new characters to the game.

There are already 13 Girls in the game you can have fun with: Alice, Bat Breeder, Beth, Caleah, Erevi, Frida, Gwynneth, Liandra, Magdha, Mia, Shakala, Victoria and Ziva.
Some of them like Alice, Bat Breeder, Liandra and Magdha haven't seen any love since months. Especilly Alice's story has no progression although it's far from finshed yet. She is always afraid of becoming pregnant when you cum inside her and her "dad will skin you alive if you knock me up" and she doesn't want to date you officilly cause her daddy wont allow her to because he want her to marry someone important. Thats the perfect cliffhanger to continue her story but instead we are getting more and more side charcaters in a game where almost every female is a less important character, except of Erevi and Ziva.

And Tinkerer already annoucend that there will be a halfling and three (!) vampire girls. So there will be 17 fuckable Girls in the near future if i count correct. Tinkerer usually adds content for 2 Girls per update and every month or at the latest every second month/update a new girl is added so it will take half eternity to complete the game at this speed...

This was much criticism but anyway Peasants Quest is still my favorite adualt game and the only one for me with long term motivation =D
Don't worry I played every version since the first release, I don't have enough self control, kek, but yeah, it might not be the most ambitious and the best looking game but I don't know it's in my top 3 favourite.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017

There are already 13 Girls in the game you can have fun with: Alice, Bat Breeder, Beth, Caleah, Erevi, Frida, Gwynneth, Liandra, Magdha, Mia, Shakala, Victoria and Ziva..
Could u tell me who is Magdha?

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes