kwon sun ho

May 30, 2017
The test version is fine. What if a general store? If you only have that woman, you can cut it for 30 minutes.
Where else could there be more in the full version??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
You could start it on any local http server and run on browser on linux/any os
1. install nodejs & npm
2. install http-server by npm
3. go to www folder and start console their and type http-server then press enter
4. it will show you the link. go to browser and put it their.

it works well on peasant quest but not well on roundscape Adorevia. I think you can play most RPG MV games like this.
Hey anychance you might know where the saves are located when using this method? They don't appear in the noraml save file located in the www folder also str8up you might wanna ditch that windows 10 cause this method works on the linux game folder

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Rosy thinks her boyfriend is still alive.... later you find proof of his death... with rosy things go as far as anal (MC drinks a phallus g potion)
such a waste i want her pussy...reminds me of penny in struggle with sin exact same bullshit anal only

beelzeoga

Jan 9, 2020
Hi, I downloaded the game today but i have a problem, i can't find the config and global file so can you say me where they are pls or how to download them

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
such a waste i want her pussy...reminds me of penny in struggle with sin exact same bullshit anal only
You can have pussy fuck with her and after that you can make childern with her.
Anal is only bonus when she is pregnant.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can have pussy fuck with her and after that you can make childern with her.
Anal is only bonus when she is pregnant.
cool im all about the pussy best news i had all day...last time i made a post i had 25 quests total i think and at the time i thought i was reaching end game....holy shit was i wrong now quest log shows 6 available completed 37 all quests 43 BUT i bet theres gonna be even more LOL but hot damn no where near done

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
where do i find waystone?
also theres a fast travel quest i assume the stones for THAT quest is the ones i found BEFORE that quest removing vines,etc?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so how do i do this?im with my daughter that i had with the sorcerer and i was right about the vine things too got all 6 done here we go again.png

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone have a link for v2.30?
I imagine some hidden heroes are waiting to post the non-testing build this weekend. It's pretty common for a testing build to be posted and 5-10 pages of complaints about the bugs follow. Still, I was hoping someone would post the test build too

Reactions: str8up
Jul 17, 2018
where do i find waystone?
also theres a fast travel quest i assume the stones for THAT quest is the ones i found BEFORE that quest removing vines,etc?
Yes. You can remove the vines before the waystone quest. Talk to Erevi 5 days after building the crib. She will ask you to check the waystone. Go to the waystone south of the Tower entrance, and bring the stone tablet to Erevi. She will send you on a quest to activate the waystones, and she will tell you to take your daughter with you. To activate them, remove vines, and use crystallized egg. You need to activate at least 6, but I usually activate all of them. After that, go east of the goblin forest, to temple of the ancients, fight the orcs, solve the puzzle, take stone tablet, and return to Erevi, and she will teach you a spell to use waystones. Also, you will have minor quests during the waystone quest, like recover Marcus' tools, give money to your daughter for shopping, and a scene at your house in weirdwood.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yes. You can remove the vines before the waystone quest. Talk to Erevi 5 days after building the crib. She will ask you to check the waystone. Go to the waystone south of the Tower entrance, and bring the stone tablet to Erevi. She will send you on a quest to activate the waystones, and she will tell you to take your daughter with you. To activate them, remove vines, and use crystallized egg. You need to activate at least 6, but I usually activate all of them. After that, go east of the goblin forest, to temple of the ancients, fight the orcs, solve the puzzle, take stone tablet, and return to Erevi, and she will teach you a spell to use waystones. Also, you will have minor quests during the waystone quest, like recover Marcus' tools, give money to your daughter for shopping, and a scene at your house in weirdwood.
yup done all of that not sure what other portals there are but ill get them all as i find them for now i got 6 yeah and then did some vampire quest im on 2nd part i already got the their foods now they just wanna play LOL...im tryin to figure out where to get the crystal thing for the fountain in the temple (what scene in my house btw i may of missed that?)most doors in temple are locked theres one stairway mc say he dont feel like going that way right now or some shit like that Untitled.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 206 Votes