BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
she will return after you complete "go forth and multiply", during "spread the word" quest..
to avoid "go forth and multiply" from bugging, ignore the inn in town till Ziva tells you to find new followers
Yep. Don't talk to Oksana (she will appear in the Tavern in the Village) until AFTER you complete Go Forth and Multiply I did, and now I can't finish Go Forth and Multiply. I presume Tinkerer is aware of this issue, but not sure if it will be fixed.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I went back to check on the dragon (Vixenatrix?) and got another quest - "Bring the Lady a Gift." This quest doesn't show up in the walkthrough. Did I get the quest too early? or did I just miss it in the walkthrough? Thanks.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I went back to check on the dragon (Vixenatrix?) and got another quest - "Bring the Lady a Gift." This quest doesn't show up in the walkthrough. Did I get the quest too early? or did I just miss it in the walkthrough? Thanks.
The walkthrough mentions it ("In fact, he can even continue to visit her afterwards but he'll need to bring her a present..."), but I think it was made a quest after that was written. You get the quest if you ask for sex after she announces pregnancy. Edgar's shop has something suitable (it's expensive).

FYI Vixenatrix will be receiving an update allowing her to lay her egg, like how the next update adds pregnancy & birth for Beth. We don't know how soon Vix's update will be, but it will happen.

Reactions: BCGuy

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
The walkthrough mentions it ("In fact, he can even continue to visit her afterwards but he'll need to bring her a present..."), but I think it was made a quest after that was written. You get the quest if you ask for sex after she announces pregnancy. Edgar's shop has something suitable (it's expensive).

FYI Vixenatrix will be receiving an update allowing her to lay her egg, like how the next update adds pregnancy & birth for Beth. We don't know how soon Vix's update will be, but it will happen.
Okay. I didn't see anything at Edgar's, but I'll look again. Or maybe it would be best to wait until the next update.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Okay. I didn't see anything at Edgar's, but I'll look again. Or maybe it would be best to wait until the next update.
Waiting won't solve it, we would have heard if a lot of people had the issue so it's either your copy or perhaps you overlooked something. Or not mentioning something you don't know should be mentioned. ;) Edgar should have a new outfit that's just the thing for her, to the left in his shop. Did you edit anything or install mods? Those can bork stuff unrelated to what's being edited/modded.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Waiting won't solve it, we would have heard if a lot of people had the issue so it's either your copy or perhaps you overlooked something. Or not mentioning something you don't know should be mentioned. ;) Edgar should have a new outfit that's just the thing for her, to the left in his shop. Did you edit anything or install mods? Those can bork stuff unrelated to what's being edited/modded.
I didn't say it wasn't there. I said I didn't notice it. I have been burned in the past by doing quests out of order, so I thought maybe I should wait. But I went ahead and gave it to her and finished that quest.

Reactions: Damagus01

Jallo18

Feb 18, 2019
CATCHING THAT DAMN BIRD IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT IF ONLY I WERE MORE AGILE
HELP I'VE ALREADY BOUGHT THE BIRD CASE

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is there a way to get a lot of "moon flower"?
Isn't someone selling it?
Do I have to get one for myself?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1715002378878.png

Did you do the quest line with liandra to get the shipings ? maybe that could be trigger to buy them

idea is to first need to put in the labor to get certain things easyer later on, remember its a game not a VN ;)

Reactions: yunmaster
4.20 star(s) 212 Votes