krzay

May 24, 2021
Yep. Don't talk to Oksana (she will appear in the Tavern in the Village) until AFTER you complete Go Forth and Multiply I did, and now I can't finish Go Forth and Multiply. I presume Tinkerer is aware of this issue, but not sure if it will be fixed.
I tried your advice, but Go Forth and Multiply still hasn't completed. I have played this game dozens of times, and this is the first time I've encountered such an issue after the 3.51 update. The subsequent quests are still proceeding normally, it's just a bit annoying that Go Forth and Multiply is not marked as completed.

Aug 16, 2020
I seem to be stuck on the Quality Time at The Lodge quest. How do I give gifts to Birgitte to boost her affection to accept the date? Haven't seen any gift options yet.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Got myself an issue where Frida is stuck on her first child quest state. Whenever I talk to her she asks me to bring her sister to help, but I have no dialogue option to do that. I also do not have this quest any more as I have done it a long time ago. Frida already has one child, she shouldn't be doing that on the second one, right? I'm stuck now as I can't progress with the Forgiveness quest (no. 160). Any ideas how I could fix that?
did you edit your save? be honest

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Quest: "Tom is missing"
difficulty: wery hard
description : Thomas left a note sayng he can't live like this anymore snd decided to leve for the badands. Jenny asked you to bring him back. On your way to the badlands you find traces of an orc band. Fightinh through the horde you reach an altar where an orc shaman sacrificed Tom. You defeated her and brought Thomas's body to Jenny so she could burry him at the graveyard. You had sex on Tom's tombstone

Objective:
- go to the badlands and find thomas
- defeat the orc shaman and tie her so she can't escape
-negotiate with the shaman
-bring back Thomas's body
- acompany jeny to the cemetary

reward:
- you have Jenny all to yourself

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quest: "Tom is missing"
difficulty: wery hard
description : Thomas left a note sayng he can't live like this anymore snd decided to leve for the badands. Jenny asked you to bring him back. On your way to the badlands you find traces of an orc band. Fightinh through the horde you reach an altar where an orc shaman sacrificed Tom. You defeated her and brought Thomas's body to Jenny so she could burry him at the graveyard. You had sex on Tom's tombstone

Objective:
- go to the badlands and find thomas
- defeat the orc shaman and tie her so she can't escape
-negotiate with the shaman
-bring back Thomas's body
- acompany jeny to the cemetary

reward:
- you have Jenny all to yourself
Well this took a dark as fuck turn... :eek:

Personally I dont think Tom is dumb enough to go to the Badlands, especially if that IS where Orcs are coming from. If he did leave I would think it would be towards Greyport, mabey get a boat to another city. But honestly I dont think Tom needs to be killed off & the idea of introducing the orc girl in this way is a bit of an issue cos you have yo pursue Jenny to unlock her when really I think the Temple is building up the orc enemies well enough that she can appear in the main questline (becoming optional if MC kills or spares her). The female orc should probably be a muscled warrior, not a shaman cos we already have a Shaman greenskin (blackskin?? No that sounds bad) in Obeah.

Also Jenny fucking MC on Tom's GRAVE?! That's morbid as all hell lol. I feel Jenny's character is built on the fact you're cucking another man. To take that away feels like its removing part of her theme/character. But that's my opinion. I'm sure many disagree.

Good idea tho. It was fun to read :)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Also Jenny fucking MC on Tom's GRAVE?! That's morbid as all hell lol. I feel Jenny's character is built on the fact you're cucking another man. To take that away feels like its removing part of her theme/character. But that's my opinion. I'm sure many disagree.
Tom could be still present as a ghost.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
the idea of introducing the orc girl in this way is a bit of an issue cos you have yo pursue Jenny to unlock her when really I think the Temple is building up the orc enemies well enough that she can appear in the main questline (becoming optional if MC kills or spares her). The female orc should probably be a muscled warrior, not a shaman cos we already have a Shaman greenskin (blackskin?? No that sounds bad) in Obeah.
I thought "Tom ismissing" as a side ques that unlocks once the temple's mission would lead to the badlands. if MC killed the orc the shaman would be a random orc, if she was alive and pursued, the negotiation would be sexual

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I thought "Tom ismissing" as a side ques that unlocks once the temple's mission would lead to the badlands. ifM killed the orc the haman would be a random orc, if she was aliv and pursued, the negotiation would be sexual
Yeah but that still requires MC to pursue Jenny otherwise that quest either 1 dosent activate or 2 we have another "Alice In Wonderland" situation where an entire chink of questline is removed (problem is the MC woupdnt have pursued Jenny & never found out about her fertility problems).

Tom is already getting cucked. I dont think the poor sod needs to get killed (or cucked as a ghost :LOL:)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yeah but that still requires MC to pursue Jenny otherwise that quest either 1 dosent activate or 2 we have another "Alice In Wonderland" situation where an entire chink of questline is removed (problem is the MC woupdnt have pursued Jenny & never found out about her fertility problems).

Tom is already getting cucked. I dont think the poor sod needs to get killed (or cucked as a ghost :LOL:)
it's hard for me to take seriously anyone that doesn't pursue Jenny.. she has juicy melons and a phat ass...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
it's hard for me to take seriously anyone that doesn't pursue Jenny.. she has juicy melons and a phat ass...
Yeah but theres 3 people who wouldnt:

Person 1: Peopel who arnt into older women.

Person 2: People who prefer petite/small women.

Person 3: Anyone who is to principled to cuck another man (even an NPC in a video game).

If someone ticks 1 or 2 of these boxes they might not pursue her. I feel anything with Jenny should be a minor extension to her character (like selling cheese. If you didnt pursue her u still can but u cant complete the quest cos you cant fuck her. Or people who did pursue her & fuck her.) So any more extensions should be things like that I feel. Just due to the amount of coding & scripting that the game may require to add Tom (also like "AIWL" it retroactively forces the player to pursue Jenny, in the same way Alice is forced into the Temple even if you never did her quests, which might annoy players who never pursued Jenny).

I like Jenny & enjoy her content. Would love more. I just think this isnt the way...

If Tom was that sick of watching his wife get railed by another man hes more likley to take up the job in the Baron's Coal Mines or just up & leave tbh (which would remove the cuck aspect from her arc that draws in a few (if not most) of her pursuers.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quest Idea (NOT-CANNON/FAN MADE)

Quest: "Hordes From The Badlands"
difficulty: Very Hard
description : Orcs attacked the Temple again, Gabriel has decided it's time to push back. Under Siva's order MC & Gabriel travel to the Badlands seeking the WarBoss that has been behind these attacks. Crossing the Badlands is dangerous as their are orcish camps & outposts established across the area, & walking on open sand alerts hungry Sand Worms to potential food. Once MC & Gabriel manage to open the gates into the main Orc Warcamp they fight their way to the WarBoss & kill him in combat! Once defeated MC must make a choice, kill the WarBoss or make a deal. If he kills the WarBoss then Gabriel will have his men burn the encampment to the ground. Or he can let the WarBoss live, & no longer a threat, as MC takes the WarBoss's daughter to the Temple as a captive.

Objectives:
-Defend The Temple (3 waves)
-Open The Warcamp Gates
-Defeat the WarBoss
-Decide The Fate of The WarBoss's Daughter
-Return To The Temple

reward:
-No More Orc Attacks
-A New Playmate

Quest: "Green Da Best!"
difficulty: Easy Peasy
description: Ziva places MC in charge of training "OrcGirl". Everyday theres a %chance that she will break something or attempt to intimidate an acolyte. MC must find her & teach her lesson (QC session). Once she has reach max Affection she will begin joining in Mass.

Objectives:
-Train "OrcGirl" to enjoy Temple life.

Rewards:
-New Acolyte ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have a question, how does the MC identify that woman as Qetesh?
It's a spectral woman walking around the Temple who's beautifully ethereal & is washing in Qetesh's sacred fountain. One thing I have learned from replaying this game is MC isnt stupid, he isnt wise & can do dumb shit when thinking with the wrong head, but when he puts his mind to something hes actually quite devious.

So he probably let all the clues add up.

krzay

May 24, 2021
If you saw a spirit in a temple dedicated to a certain deity, what would you guess?
And you see that spirit by using Mother's ring, you might think that spirit is your mother, I'm not sure if I would connect my mother with the deity of the temple if I were the MC

Last edited:

krzay

May 24, 2021
It's a spectral woman walking around the Temple who's beautifully ethereal & is washing in Qetesh's sacred fountain. One thing I have learned from replaying this game is MC isnt stupid, he isnt wise & can do dumb shit when thinking with the wrong head, but when he puts his mind to something hes actually quite devious.

So he probably let all the clues add up.
But isn't he looking for his mother? He really thinks his mother is a goddess...

Reactions: BS-286

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
description : Orcs attacked the Temple again, Gabriel has decided it's time to push back. Under Siva's order MC & Gabriel travel to the Badlands seeking the WarBoss that has been behind these attacks. Crossing the Badlands is dangerous as their are orcish camps & outposts established across the area, & walking on open sand alerts hungry Sand Worms to potential food. Once MC & Gabriel manage to open the gates into the main Orc Warcamp they fight their way to the WarBoss & kill him in combat! Once defeated MC must make a choice, kill the WarBoss or make a deal. If he kills the WarBoss then Gabriel will have his men burn the encampment to the ground. Or he can let the WarBoss live, & no longer a threat, as MC takes the WarBoss's daughter to the Temple as a captive.
eww.... The temple already has lots on it's plate with the tower, demons and zealots showing up. Besides in all those quests involving orcs, their goal was to capture weirwood, so any final orc invasion should be all about saving weirwood maybe getting the miller killed in the process so his wife would be a lonely vidow.

Quest: "Green Da Best!"
difficulty: Easy Peasy
description: Ziva places MC in charge of training "OrcGirl". Everyday theres a %chance that she will break something or attempt to intimidate an acolyte. MC must find her & teach her lesson (QC session). Once she has reach max Affection she will begin joining in Mass.
that's a repackaging of alice...the orc girl should become MC's bodyguard or - if ekhart is fired - the captain of the guards

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes