str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so who knows this one LOL not sure what happened to quest tho?suppose to of been on the quest where ya get the gem from dragon and all that stuff im at temple (forgtquest name and it aint in quest book

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok so who knows this one LOL not sure what happened to quest tho?suppose to of been on the quest where ya get the gem from dragon and all that stuff im at temple (forgtquest name and it aint in quest book
That's the area for recovering te Chalice used when crafting the fertility potions

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hey anychance you might know where the saves are located when using this method? They don't appear in the noraml save file located in the www folder also str8up you might wanna ditch that windows 10 cause this method works on the linux game folder

When you play on browser saves are stored in browsers .
I did get a detailed answer here for save editing the game https://f95zone.to/threads/locating-saves-of-rpgm-games-that-are-played-through-a-browser.76350/ if anyone is interested

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I am guessing you didn't save before starting to gamble and proved to be worse than Thomas at it :p
Or were you just unlucky with the 25% - 50% chance?
I was too eager to finish the gambling when I was close to winning so I had to buy in multiple times
north of that is the vampire castle with three of the thoughest fights in the game
i think i maybe fucked...i was reading about the vampires help them or pleasure them ..(ends badly IF mc picks pleasure them doesnt say how tho)i selected to help them...but i also been pleasuring them too?when i click door "i should let my mistresses have their beauty sleep ...all the mods leave me alone too am i fucked or can still turn them to dust?when i selected HELP THEM they made me hunt food and gave me 3 days to live so i fed them and been continuing to do so and they pleasure me to didnt know what else to do
you will progress the vampires questline... recommended to be above level 17
ok i just found the enhanced one ya mentioned ...thanks for helping me out too i forget to thank people so trying to work on that
UPDATED yup now its triggerd the camp fire stuff..not seeing chest tho?never mind fond it holy cow very very hard to see LOL
you'll need the enhanced fertility potion for gwyneth, alice, the vampires. and Jenny in 2.31
anyone else experience random WITHOUT warning game fully closing to desktop?never mentioned it before BUT this is 2nd time
thank god i saved my shit LOL
the game runs on x86, windows discontined support for that file format
cheaper yeah FASTER no bot by a long shot money is no issue for me was more directing my comments at wheat
got no use for sheep LL exceptfor1 a decoy for some uhhhh fun adventures LOL
in the next update, you'll be able to assign Rosy's kids to work the fields... for a mere 2 gold/week you will have automated crops
cool i was able to leave there fuck that place haha can make potions elsewhere
you can make fertility potions only at the chalice on the altar, plus the fountain is needed to make Holy Hand grenades. ( fun fact: the fountain is basically a pool of Quetesh's bathwater)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
nope dead end there too bro
Go to library in Temple. Read the diary. Go to Merchant's Inn, search the scorched patch for a chest with Enhanced Fertillity recipe. Speak with the Innkeeper about the burnt patch. Ask about "The Beast". Ask where it lives. Then go south from the Inn.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Go to library in Temple. Read the diary. Go to Merchant's Inn, search the scorched patch for a chest with Enhanced Fertillity recipe. Speak with the Innkeeper about the burnt patch. Ask about "The Beast". Ask where it lives. Then go south from the Inn.
str8up and don't forget the key, you'll need it to prove that Rosy's bf is dead

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
netori breeding? youve got my attention. but id like more specifics, whats in the new changelog?

wait is this the ogre update? is that whats going on?

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
ok so no more save game spot, I guess the game engine has changed, since I can't find where to move the old saves to the new game that just came out today

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
ok so no more save game spot, I guess the game engine has changed, since I can't find where to move the old saves to the new game that just came out today
DUH, read the help file in the game, lol
All games are saved in the 'save' folder within the 'www' folder. If you can't save your game, it's likely because you are missing either of the folders.
In that case: simple create a folder called 'www' and within that, a subfolder called 'save'.
You can transfer save games from an older version of the game to the latest version by copying the old 'save' folder over the new 'save' folder

Reactions: Trapezio
4.20 star(s) 212 Votes