EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Is there a way to lock yourself from Frida? I accidentally said the wrong choices about the puppies and I can't seem to have sex with her even though I've done the puppies and padlock stuff and even the bigger phallus potion. When I talk to her she says stuff like "This better be good!" and when I ask for sex she says "Does your rudeness know no bounds? Leave now!".
IIRC, you can't 'lock yourself out'.
But, you can seriously tank your affection score with her. So you'd have to regain that affection with lots of presents.
The present you need to give her is 'bushel of vegetables'. Make those in any kitchen you've got access to from 1 potato and 1 carrot.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Will her appearance be altered or kept the same?
No idea, he didnt say anything to me personaly about it so its wait and see.
MY GUESS; the baseline model that was used got updated i think in the years so if he going to use never version she atlkeast looks better but i could be wrong due no idea what baseline model it was and so on or if it was ever updated.

Reactions: krzay

Shinbii

Jun 26, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"
Theme of the Next Update
View attachment 4126068
Hello again!

Last week I gave the higher tier supports the choice between two themes/storylines for the next update (v3.61). Namely: 1. Developing Daiyu (the storekeeper in Greyport) into a full character + some more stuff for Greyport, and 2. Further developing Vixenatrix (dragon lady) and adding a cavegoblin for your harem.

The second option won by a decent margin on both Patreon and Subscribestar (see attached results), so dragon and gobbo it is! After waiting for probably 4+ years at this point, Vixenatrix will finally be able to lay her precious eggs. Her continued story will cause the MC to cross paths with those pesky cave goblins again, but at least this time he'll have the opportunity to get something worthwile out of it.

It's still early days and for now I'm mostly just working on the characters and trying to figure out a functional story that fits within the limits I have to work with (time, skills, assets and game engine). Yes, I actually make 99% of this stuff up along the way, it's a small miracle the game hasn't devolved into a tangled mess, yet:).

As usual I'll try to keep you guys informed on my progress on weekly-ish basis.

Have a nice week!

Tinkerer

View attachment 4126067

Last Update.

Looking forward to this update. :love:

DoctorZoid

Mar 29, 2021
Is there a way to brute-force a location change for MC and companions?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Autosave was OFF so can't go back to the previous day and last save was 22 hours ago, so lots of progress to lose...

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Dragon riding might be similar to the wayshrines, as a means of fast travel.
where to tho? most of the fast travel locations already cover everything and have things like the familiar and demon daughter stopping you from visiting the temple.

Is there a way to brute-force a location change for MC and companions?
Autosave was OFF so can't go back to the previous day and last save was 22 hours ago, so lots of progress to lose...
what quest making gabriel follow you?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Hi dinopara.
Details of the quest are in the Spoiler alert. It's the Bearer of the Good News quest.
you have two conflicting quests, bearer of good news does not have the mayor's son kidnapping you, try going to the inn near the city gate in order to progress the bearer of good news stage since gabriel is already following you, if mc stops you from going there you are softlocked and can use mtool to warp yourself to the village in order to beat the mayor's son.
you can use the updated walkthrough.

DoctorZoid

Mar 29, 2021
you have two conflicting quests, bearer of good news does not have the mayor's son kidnapping you, try going to the inn near the city gate in order to progress the bearer of good news stage since gabriel is already following you.
you can use the updated walkthrough.
You are right. There's a quest conflict.
I was working on Bearer of Good News. I was in the in to meet Gabriel again after announcing Beth's pregnancy. Once I got out of the door of the Inn, I got knocked out and kidnapped by Rodrick's bandits which is part of The Election quest. Hence I found myself on their lair with Gabriel and stuck with him when exiting.

Now I can't advance of either quests with the available interactions.
I guess the only solution would be to find a way to either:
1. interrupt or restart any of the two of quests
2. teleport to another location

Any of those I guess would need a save edit or console command.
For the first the corresponding variables must be identified. For the second, I don't even see how to open the console.

EDIT: Found the solution.
For those that might comme accross conflicting quests and want to revert a specific quest to an earlier stage, here's what worked for me.

1. Save the current progress on a separate save (ex: file10). That will produce a new save file in \www\save
2. Go to
3. Upload the save file (ex. file10.rpgsave)
4. Upload the System.json from /www/data . This will allow to have the name variables in a readable format.
5. Search for the quest name. In my case I searched the word Bearer which returned as a result QuestBearerOfGoodNews #1385 :(4) . Figured that (4) must be the stage at which the quest is at.
6. Click on the 4 and reduce the value. (in my case I set 3)
7. At the botom of the webpage download the file.
8. Copy/Cut the file in \www\save and overwritte the existing file
9. Load the game and continue with the save file. In my case I managed to move freely in the map, finish the ongoing quest and continue afterwards with the other one that had roolbacked correctly in the previous stage.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
You are right. There's a quest conflict.
I was working on Bearer of Good News. I was in the in to meet Gabriel again after announcing Beth's pregnancy. Once I got out of the door of the Inn, I got knocked out and kidnapped by Rodrick's bandits which is part of The Election quest. Hence I found myself on their lair with Gabriel and stuck with him when exiting.

Now I can't advance of either quests with the available interactions.
I guess the only solution would be to find a way to either:
1. interrupt or restart any of the two of quests
2. teleport to another location

Any of those I guess would need a save edit or console command.
For the first the corresponding variables must be identified. For the second, I don't even see how to open the console.

EDIT: Found the solution.
For those that might comme accross conflicting quests and want to revert a specific quest to an earlier stage, here's what worked for me.

1. Save the current progress on a separate save (ex: file10). That will produce a new save file in \www\save
2. Go to
3. Upload the save file (ex. file10.rpgsave)
4. Upload the System.json from /www/data . This will allow to have the name variables in a readable format.
5. Search for the quest name. In my case I searched the word Bearer which returned as a result QuestBearerOfGoodNews #1385 :(4) . Figured that (4) must be the stage at which the quest is at.
6. Click on the 4 and reduce the value. (in my case I set 3)
7. At the botom of the webpage download the file.
8. Copy/Cut the file in \www\save and overwritte the existing file
9. Load the game and continue with the save file. In my case I managed to move freely in the map, finish the ongoing quest and continue afterwards with the other one that had roolbacked correctly in the previous stage.
its a bummer that its happend and lucky you could fix it yourself, otherwise would have asked for the save, but we will report that in the case that those Quest overlap that it could softlock the game in one way. this kind of issues come when new people play the ''order'' otherway than the Updates that are added. so sadly that it happend but for us other thing that got feedback and can get fixed.

Nov 3, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"
Theme of the Next Update
View attachment 4126068
Hello again!

Last week I gave the higher tier supports the choice between two themes/storylines for the next update (v3.61). Namely: 1. Developing Daiyu (the storekeeper in Greyport) into a full character + some more stuff for Greyport, and 2. Further developing Vixenatrix (dragon lady) and adding a cavegoblin for your harem.

The second option won by a decent margin on both Patreon and Subscribestar (see attached results), so dragon and gobbo it is! After waiting for probably 4+ years at this point, Vixenatrix will finally be able to lay her precious eggs. Her continued story will cause the MC to cross paths with those pesky cave goblins again, but at least this time he'll have the opportunity to get something worthwile out of it.

It's still early days and for now I'm mostly just working on the characters and trying to figure out a functional story that fits within the limits I have to work with (time, skills, assets and game engine). Yes, I actually make 99% of this stuff up along the way, it's a small miracle the game hasn't devolved into a tangled mess, yet:).

As usual I'll try to keep you guys informed on my progress on weekly-ish basis.

Have a nice week!

Tinkerer

View attachment 4126067

Last Update.
After seeing this I already jizzed my pants.

• Haha
Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes