Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I have stayed at 96%, with the father I have arrived at the pool scene he talks about another date next week but nothing happens, with the sister I have gotten to know the friend she tells me to get her number but no I am able, with the maid I got to the scene of the cockroaches but I can't do anything else, with the mother I have not been able to do anything in this version and I have not seen the scene in which she masturbates either, with the teacher I have reached the scene of the blowjob and it seems the end, because in the scene while she sleeps drugged it doesn't seem like much can be achieved, what am I missing?

anteropro100

Aug 28, 2020
hey anyone knows how to deal with disrupting maids work 6\7? it said to plant bdsm book somewhere but i cant find where and when exactly
upd: used photo translate on an untranslated entry in the taskbar. got it

Last edited:

dimkakun

Jul 20, 2019
stuck at 75% , i have only 1 quest "let's study....", also when i touching maid its lead to game over. Can someone help me?

Ragerooo

Feb 26, 2023
Has anyone solved the "prepare luch" quest in the kitchen? For me, the game gets stuck in the scene when the guy ejaculates over the teacher's food...

dimkakun

Jul 20, 2019
Has anyone solved the "prepare luch" quest in the kitchen? For me, the game gets stuck in the scene when the guy ejaculates over the teacher's food...
just save and load when game stuck (when img of event stuck click somewhere to change location, then save - load)

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
i have no idea how to buy anything, i tried to pass 30 days, im at 53% and i cant buy gift for some reason, quitted because of that

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
If you have enough items to fill the 3 rows of your inventory and you get/buy any new items.... they are forever lost, as even if you give away items the inventory doesn't re-sort to fill the empty spaces and bring those items that are beyond the 3 rows into view. This is gamebreaking as you cannot complete any quest that relies on those "hidden" items.

muhammetuyar

Dec 8, 2022
Sister who can relieve stress(mood60) I can't start this activity at all, I made the mood above 60, below 60, it does not accept. 25% statement in progress help meeeee

I used a translation, if there is a place you do not understand, I will write it again

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes