Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
YEUNG110
Please name the archives better. People who download a bunch of game and play them later may not remember what 0.55Pc.zip is...and if you download a bunch of games you mostly pick your next game by name.
this is qui9te true, however after downloading one can rename game or simply type the name of game in front of the numbers. Also what is the point for paying for a code on an abandoned game? Please provide a crack or the code as the one presented above does not work. Well at least for me.

• Angry
Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
another dev with a fckin paywall.......... man im going to learn cracking just to fuck all the devs who do this...
go for it, while your studying this topic learn how to crack or undo the B.S. protocol am tired of obtaining saved game info or playing and saving games only to be told by the game when initializing a save: "this was created on another machine and will not operate here or somthing to that affect."

Mar 27, 2020
go for it, while your studying this topic learn how to crack or undo the B.S. protocol am tired of obtaining saved game info or playing and saving games only to be told by the game when initializing a save: "this was created on another machine and will not operate here or somthing to that affect."
in that cases of renpy dont allow to run edited saves i just use renpy console using the in game variables like money=+-100 or something like that (i have on a notepad because i never remember the commands its just replace in my case money for the used variable: gold,bucks,coins....

Mammon

May 11, 2017
at what point is the master key findable or can be bought.
nevermind need the event where sister is crying in the toilet to get it in the store

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2021
Has anyone downloaded the most recent windows version from here? Idk if I can trust it. Its an unnamed zip from a randomly named gofile and it contains just 'snoop.exe' which is as likely to be chinese spyware as it is to be a game about snooping.

A lot of comments on first pages mention poetry and mtl and I see nothing like that

I just want to know if you had any antivirus warnings?

Edit: ran it in a VM, it's clean afaik

Last edited:

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Maybe there is more content if you hire a chinese translator to sit with you and explain while you play. I can only assume we missed everything except that shell game with the cards!
Exactly, if they want me to pay they'd better be trying their damned best to make it interesting enough to want to pay or make sure we can understand what the hell is going on. This one fails miserably.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes