Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Juustomestari

Aug 5, 2022
I'm 28.1% through and my next hint is to study and the second is to wait a few days and then look for the stepsister. I have followed the stepsister for 2,5 weeks now with emotions over 50 and there just is nothing happening that would progress this?
None of the characters offer anything to progress:
I have tried over 15 times (stopped counting then) to peek further while studying with stepsister and every time she notices. Also, no option to progress the "wait a few days and look for stepsister).

I can't progress Yoga as I need favorability/coax (now 10 with stepmom).
I can't touch the maid (tried over 10 times).
Teacher won't teach me because of impression.

I don't have gifts to buy in the computer, every skill is maxed in the computer and nothing else to buy.

What. The. Fuck. should I do?

boommarry

Aug 27, 2022
hey anyone knows how to deal with disrupting maids work 6\7? it said to plant bdsm book somewhere but i cant find where and when exactly
upd: used photo translate on an untranslated entry in the taskbar. got it
I want to know too. I can't find that.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
You know this

hey anyone knows how to deal with disrupting maids work 6\7? it said to plant bdsm book somewhere but i cant find where and when exactly
upd: used photo translate on an untranslated entry in the taskbar. got it
Where and when do you use the lubricant? I thought it said at the pool, but I've tried all of the combinations as far as I can tell.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
the "make lunch for teacher" is pretty buggy imo, the game just freeze with the mc pp on display
edit: oh can past it now, ...and 100% yay!

Last edited:

Juustomestari

Aug 5, 2022
You do have to unlock the ability. Should be able to via normal gameplay, I'm not sure exactly when as I only went looking after I was a bit through the game.
I have no idea what to do. Inhave followed every character for a few weeks ingame time and nothing happens.
i cannot touch the maid and stepsister’s ”wait a few days” won’t give any event. Therefore, can’t progress enough to unlock the gifts.

omeopatico

Sep 8, 2021
Favorability is raised by giving gifts. You need to figure out what people like.

So far, I've got these results:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont have gifts on the shop im stuck at the quest: ' wait a few days then talk to your sis' i raised it by kill cockroaches
with the aunt i dont know how to do yoga when it says i have to raise have favorability at 15 and same with the teacher dont know how to raise it
and with the maid, the quest in the top left are finished wtf

Hoschimitzu

Apr 2, 2018
Stuck at the point where the maid is cooking dinner for the Teacher.

cant click on anything in the Picture, i can skip time but that's all

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I am stuck and I don't know what should I do with the maid and how can I drug the teacher
Did you hover over the circles and click on the text which appears?
I think the teacher needs to bust you touching her before you can drug her...

Stuck at the point where the maid is cooking dinner for the Teacher.
I think I progressed by saving when stuck during that event, closing the game and loading the save.

Reactions: Hoschimitzu
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes