Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ben10234

Nov 22, 2021
I'm 28.1% through and my next hint is to study and the second is to wait a few days and then look for the stepsister. I have followed the stepsister for 2,5 weeks now with emotions over 50 and there just is nothing happening that would progress this?
None of the characters offer anything to progress:
I have tried over 15 times (stopped counting then) to peek further while studying with stepsister and every time she notices. Also, no option to progress the "wait a few days and look for stepsister).

I can't progress Yoga as I need favorability/coax (now 10 with stepmom).
I can't touch the maid (tried over 10 times).
Teacher won't teach me because of impression.

I don't have gifts to buy in the computer, every skill is maxed in the computer and nothing else to buy.

What. The. Fuck. should I do?
i'm stuck at the exact same place, any ideas??????????

omeopatico

Sep 8, 2021
It's some time since I played it, but doesn't she need to catch you to loose all her points which unlocks buying the gifts?
Of i try to touch her when shes at the bookeshelf i get game over, idk how to rise favorability with her cause when i loose It says that i Need more Mood and favorability

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
Each time this updates it makes me want to give it a go, but then I remember why I don't give this game a fair try. I'm bad at the minigame that's required to increase every characters relations. It's like it was thrown together to make folks spend longer to get to scenes than it should. I know if a person doesn't like a game they should move on, but from the thumbs I see I'd like to get into it, and not rag on it, but yea, it's just way more complicated than a game like this should ever really get.

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
anyone got the code for the latest version? 2 previously posted does not work for me, or i am doing something wrong :D

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
1695294878180.png this game is rocket science bro, I guess I need to learn my kanji if I want to play this and get to the end

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes